• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ARRSE cat club

ok arrsers one for the cat lovers out there.

all cat pictures.
here.

i however do not have any cats.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
ok arrsers one for the cat lovers out there.

all cat pictures.
here.

i however do not have any cats.
You, however, are a pussy, and smell like one.

Still loves ya though!

is this where you hope all those naive little flowers in the gallery will come and put pictures of their 'pussies'?

My pussy takes no prisoners.

We like to partay partay. :D

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
The_Snail said:
My pussy takes no prisoners.
dont i know it ???
You wish.

BTW, this is a shite thread. Who will admit to owning a cat? Poofs, the lot of you. Cats are evil and sleep on your face when you are asleep and suffocate you. I class them in the same category as clowns. All evil.

bigbird67 said:
now THAT is an evil looking f*****

Fancy that, it's ginger.

My little fella would take it, or shite himself.

Huff.

your dog is a big puff...he'd be burrowed under the pillow at the first whiff of scary looking cat!!!

he could PROBABLY have this one, but only if he managed to sneak up on it while it was kipping, giving him the element of surprise

Snail. That is an outstandingly beautifully marked cat.

Did you look at my pint?

I'll fecking have ya.

Oh and he is not a puff.

rockpile said:
Snail. That is an outstandingly beautifully marked cat.
Thank you dear, my dog (who is not a poof) has the same colouring. Ginger. I will confess to having an orange dog, but you can shove your cats right up your hoop. I say again, cats are evil.

the bastard spawn of the village hell cat and Yoda!!