ARRSE Care Home

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I've heard lots of debates at nursing conferences over these type of issues over the years. I think the majority of nurses thought it appropriate that people are able to express their sexuality.

When i read the title, i thought this thread would be about a bunch of dribbling mongs who see outrage issues around every corner. Turns out it's about whores. Beautiful.

I like the fact that there's a still from a film with Helen Hunt and John Hawkes lying together in a bed, and the DM feels it necessary to point out which one is which.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
an arrse care home would surely be an old british legion decorated with pictures of op banner, op corporate, suez and the radfan with mural of baby jesus holding an slr and wearing puttees with his sandals. a wriggly tin sangar on the roof and a bunkhouse in the cellar both accessible by stairlift.

Good on them I say. With their "primeval needs" and their "special red sock".

Care homes are there to provide "care" to people who are clearly still sexually aware, but tired or incapable of wanking.

an arrse care home would surely be an old british legion decorated with pictures of op banner, op corporate, suez and the radfan with mural of baby jesus holding an slr and wearing puttees with his sandals. a wriggly tin sangar on the roof and a bunkhouse in the cellar both accessible by stairlift.
It would also stink of piss and wind.

Good on them I say. With their "primeval needs" and their "special red sock".

Care homes are there to provide "care" to people who are clearly still sexually aware, but tired or incapable of wanking.
It would be important to allocate a different colour for a wank sock. Maybe two blue socks, one inside the other to signify blue-on-blue.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
a red sock which says leave me alone but they still check you every 15 mins! sounds a tad off when it takes 10 mins to be tied to the bed fitted with a gag and have the prostate banana inserted.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
When they pop off with all the excitement the red sock can cover the still erect member. That's convenient and it'd be easier moving a body with a convenient handle.

Eastbourne care home under investigation over disabled residents using prostitutes and strippers | Mail Online

Hell, I know where I want to be sent to in my dotage.

Helena Barrow, the home's former manager, said: 'If someone asked, we would often call in a professional, someone trained to do that. It's known as the resident's "special visit".

Staff would then put a 'special red sock' on the door handle to make sure the couple were not disturbed, before checking on them every 15 minutes
Every 15 minutes ?

How many times do they think the old goats are getting it up, they can take the sock off my door after 5

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Hmm..

Some health workers believe that the use of prostitutes is essential to help disabled people live fulfilled lives.

Denise Banks, director of social care provision at Chailey Heritage Foundation, said: 'The work they [Chaseley] are doing is certainly pleasing.

'If someone asked us to contact a sex worker for them, we would have to be open to that. If we resisted we would be going against the Human Rights Act.
I think I'm going to bring a prostitute into where I work. Then when they fire me for gross misconduct, I can claim against the company on the grounds that it's my human right to bring a prostitute into the office.

I'm sure I'll make millions...

Wordsmith

It is supported by Government policy, we are told that when looking at disability we should emphasise and focus on facilitating what the disabled are able to do, rather than what they are not.

As long as the individuals are able to make own decision then let them, i just hope by the time i need a care home such 'services' are available on prescription, i will endeavour to overdose.