ARRSE Care Home

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by leveller, Jan 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've heard lots of debates at nursing conferences over these type of issues over the years. I think the majority of nurses thought it appropriate that people are able to express their sexuality.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. When i read the title, i thought this thread would be about a bunch of dribbling mongs who see outrage issues around every corner. Turns out it's about whores. Beautiful.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. I like the fact that there's a still from a film with Helen Hunt and John Hawkes lying together in a bed, and the DM feels it necessary to point out which one is which.
  4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

an arrse care home would surely be an old british legion decorated with pictures of op banner, op corporate, suez and the radfan with mural of baby jesus holding an slr and wearing puttees with his sandals. a wriggly tin sangar on the roof and a bunkhouse in the cellar both accessible by stairlift.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Good on them I say. With their "primeval needs" and their "special red sock".

Care homes are there to provide "care" to people who are clearly still sexually aware, but tired or incapable of wanking.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ARRSE- a clear inducation that care in the community isn't working.
  7. It would also stink of piss and wind.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I dread the thoughts of going into a care home but reckon I could cope with such a place if it also has a good bar.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. And young male care assistants pandering to your every needs?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. It would be important to allocate a different colour for a wank sock. Maybe two blue socks, one inside the other to signify blue-on-blue.
  11. Isn't there some sort of law against that?
  12. A red sock hanging off the door handle is surely better for the nurses than trying to chisel an extremely well starched one off the carpet under the bed.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

a red sock which says leave me alone but they still check you every 15 mins! sounds a tad off when it takes 10 mins to be tied to the bed fitted with a gag and have the prostate banana inserted.
  14. Its not a prison and they pay to be there (or the family does) so surely you can't deny them the freedom to get a good shag?