ARRSE Camping and Caravan Club

ARRSE Camping and Caravan Club Meet?

• Total voters

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes, I know everyone hates us snails who tow our little homes behind us as we clog up the highways and byways of Britain as we trundle along at 60mph...

However, I'm sure that there are a fair few of us here in the World of Arrse. Are there enough to get together sometime this summer for a meet?

Caravanners, Campervanners, trailer tenters and ye olde traditional tent folk, how about it? A weekend at a campsite scaring the the hell out of the Arthur and Ednas of the camping world? BBQ and crates of beer and a laugh at the silliness of the world. Sounds like a plan to me!

I think a poll is called for...

[align=center]
[/align]

And to me. :p

Seems like a nice place to meet up.

Sorry missed that, I don't know about a POLL being called for, a CULL would be preferable.

Count me in! :p

jarrod248 said:
Legs said:
jarrod248 said:
Count me in and maybe happybonzo might be able to come along.
Is that in the Helibedford Campertruck?
Aye, that'd be the one. I'm aware tropper66 also has a motorhome be nice to meet up with him if he's not attacking Tesco shop assistants.
Or stagging on at Lidl ;)

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Lechies said:
Are you looking at somewhere central legs or local to where you are at the moment?
I have a caravan. Why would it need to be somewhere local to me? Somewhere in central UK, or anywhere else is good. I'd be open to suggestions. I just think that it would be great fun to take over a corner of some caravan site and wreak havok!

Fallschirmjager said:
Those who drag caravans along the back of their cars should be treated, the same as paedophiles.
So you want to reward the two most hated groups in society. 8O

K

Kirkz

I'd be up for it :D
I work most Saturdays but do get a 3 day weekend every 6 weeks so if it was on one of those I'd be there like a rat up an aquaduct, reliving the dream :lol:

I missed the summer party in Cornwall because we were away caravanning. What about trying to combine the two?

hairyarse2 said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Those who drag caravans along the back of their cars should be treated, the same as paedophiles.
So you want to reward the two most hated groups in society. 8O

That made me snigger! Ohh the force of just a comma :p