ARRSE Camping and Caravan Club

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Legs, Jan 30, 2010.

?
  1. Yes, I fancy clogging the roads for a meet.

40.4%
  2. No, why would I even consider such an existance?

25.4%
  3. I'll come if I can use my basha and a bivvy bag.

34.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, I know everyone hates us snails who tow our little homes behind us as we clog up the highways and byways of Britain as we trundle along at 60mph...

However, I'm sure that there are a fair few of us here in the World of Arrse. Are there enough to get together sometime this summer for a meet?

Caravanners, Campervanners, trailer tenters and ye olde traditional tent folk, how about it? A weekend at a campsite scaring the the hell out of the Arthur and Ednas of the camping world? BBQ and crates of beer and a laugh at the silliness of the world. Sounds like a plan to me!

I think a poll is called for...

2. [align=center][​IMG][/align]

And to me. :p

Seems like a nice place to meet up.

Sorry missed that, I don't know about a POLL being called for, a CULL would be preferable.

3. Would love to if we're not snowed under with SCHs trying to be seductive on the web. :x

Keep me informed please Legs

4. Count me in! :p

5. I'm not sure they mean your sort of camping, mate.

6. Is that in the Helibedford Campertruck?

7. Or stagging on at Lidl ;)

8. I have a caravan but only for trapping pikeys dogs you understand

9. Hmmm. I wonder if there are any sites with wifi access.

10. Many do.

11. I got a caravan cos the wife suffers with the arthritis, she couldn't hack it on a rollmat and groundsheet anymore

12. Oh good. That way, if I get bored talking to real people, I can talk to them on the web. :)

13. Are you looking at somewhere central legs or local to where you are at the moment?

14. I have a caravan. Why would it need to be somewhere local to me? Somewhere in central UK, or anywhere else is good. I'd be open to suggestions. I just think that it would be great fun to take over a corner of some caravan site and wreak havok!

15. Those who drag caravans along the back of their cars should be treated the same as paedophiles.