ARRSE calender for Help them Out 2009

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Sep 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

You may remember at the start of the year we were talking about getting ARRSER's to 'pose' for a calender in order to raise funds for Help them Out.
    Well,the post by Smudge in CA forum reminded me that if we are going to do this,we need to start to get it up & running.
    So as I have'nt the foggiest where to start,how do we go about it?We need volenteers for 'tasteful' poses (persec withstanding) Possibly PsyWar or Meridian can help with graphics & the CO's blessing.
    Thoughts?
    Spike

2. There was a thread not so long ago, where a few rather appealing ladies mentioned they were going to publish/ launch a calendar with funds to charity. Afraid to say thats the one going up on my wall so any other is not required.

mong spelling

3. Who is going to part with money, whatever the cause to see a bunch of frumpy hogs in skimpy, skidmarked primark undies.

Pants idea when suggested and still a pants idea now.

4. I am getting strangely turned on by those mental pictures :oops:

5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Giggidy. Who, where?

6. I'd be willing to part with money for a calendar but with conditions. All the arrse moonpigs would have to be naked. They would also have to be crying, not girly sniffles but full-on hysterical, snot running, wide eyed and terrified crying.

The reason they're crying is silhouetted on the wall next to them - it's a scythe, a fuck off rusty scythe, held by a hooded bloke, also naked and sporting a huge and somewhat gnarled, erect cock, smeared with anal blood, excrement and sweetcorn kernels.

Actually the bloke and scythe would be a cunning ruse. The real danger would be me, waiting to bite their lips off whilst roughly fingering them with my nicotine stained digits, before feeding them to ferrets.

If a ferret will eat a rotting rabbit carcase which is more skin than flesh, they'll certainly relish 20 stone of lard clogged artery, upside down legged, cankle sporting lover of sperm filled yard of ale glass chugging fat cunt.

As an added bonus for the ladies there could be a tastefully posed shot of Jarrod and Wedge bumming and one of legs in her favourite frock but shyly exposing her cock and balls.

7. IF the above can happen, I stand to be corrected and will purchase a calendar

8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Tiny little bit of sick came out. Just a small bit.

9. I know. Legs is truly vomit inducing.

10. Why? At the thought of Legs showing off its cock and balls?

Poof.

11. Spike,
    I'm up for it.Not the posing with a carefully placed bit of 58 webbing bit,but I am willing to help you somehow,if I can.
    I'm quite handy with a DSLR (not in a professional way) so could snap a few in my area (near Hastings) PM if this helps you.

12. Will there be boobs? Extra wide black nasty as well, it's not just persec that needs protecting, it's the readers eyesight, some ARRSER's really are minging.