ARRSE CALENDAR

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wyvern, Dec 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. at the request of MDN, a new thread...

The idea is to do a 'his and hers' arrse calendar, to raise money for Selly Oak / good causes.

So we need 12 people of both sexes who are willing to strip off for a good cause! We'll figure out ways of doing humorous pics which a) won't put the average population off their breakfast and b) will protect your identity, if wanted...

Also, if anyone can help with the production of it, please let us know - photographers, anyone who's done this before etc, as I haven't a scooby!

If you're up for being on the calender, PM me, also let me know whether you're male/female/animal/vegetable/whatever, just so we don't end up with 22 lasses and 2 (very happy) blokes. We've got a few people on board already, I think we need about 18 more!

If you'd be interested in buying a calender, please post below!

Cheers!
    Wyv

Edited cos I can't spell to save my life.

2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I will buy a calendar but you cant afford my body as there is lots of it :lol:

3. Righty-ho, let's get this party started.

Blokes:

1. Proximo
    2. Hellfyyr
    3. Gunny Highway
    4. MDN
    5. Flashy
    6. Prae
    7. Dr Chris
    8. Bullet Sponge
    9. The_Iron
    10. Fatbadge
    11. Spike
    12. Herr_Doktor

Reserves:

Jarrod
    JoseyWales
    Spanish Dave
    Toppers (ew - the horror, the horror)
    pupgreen
    WRAP
    G

The list is endless, but these were the first ones I could think of. Obviously, I would have to take the photos of the blerks.

MDN, bring the haddock.

(Edited to add some reserves before you all start whinging)

4. Have a chat to Older_than_the_day (not sure of exact spelling) about photography.

He took the photos for Op Nimby and is also a lovely fellow.

5. Birds:

1. Yannie
    2. Artemis
    3. Lizbiff
    4. Legs
    5. Beebs
    6. Bigbird67
    7. Bootiful
    8. IrishDoris
    9. Mrs Darthspud
    10. Sluicey
    11. Bossyboots
    12. Gillylady
    13. Dale

I've put 13 on, so you can either delete the first or last one. I don't want to take the photos of the birds though.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Bugger, beat me to it wyv! Older by the day is a good photographer, he done some telic photos in the gallery,convoy might be able to point out a printers off their book. Secondly, how much would members be willing to pay per calender? Would you pay more for a limeted signed one & how much? Thirdly,we would nef to list where the profits would go so we'll need to check with selly oak ect.

7. Glad you left me off that list :D
    However i will buy one.

8. I'm sure the Pro Photographers on the site will step up, but you could put me on the reserve list of photographers if you want.

9. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

£20 each is good, I just bought the girls in the office a calendar from Ann Summers for a £5

10. Count me in for a giggle

might need a bigger page for a fat Pet op like me

11. Not a chance, I am taking the photos of the blerks........

(Sorry I didn't put you on the list, I'm keeping your photos for my "ahem" private collection)

12. Well hopefully you'll buy a calender as well.

13. Ok, so the ones who have volunteered so far:

Me
    Laura83
    Someone who PMd me, will replace this with her name if she wants.

Scaley Albereto
    MSI64
    Jarrod 248
    ?Outcast Jimmy
    ?Spike
    Young lofty

Come on everyone, or it's the snails lists!

14. Can i sit on spike? please please please!!

15. will it be ready for 2008? i think these things take a few months to sort out, maybe we should go for 2009? give us more time to set up and print enough, and maybe even get it into some of the shops?