ARRSE Awards 2010

It’s been another orgasmically successful year of drunken argument, unwarranted abuse, warranted abuse, and an occasional bit of useful information followed by abuse. But what were the highlights of ARRSE 2010?

Who was the twatiest twat? Most deservedly abused? Top abuser (to be awarded the 5A Veiny Treat Cup and Internal Bleeding)? Quickest to outrage? Strangest poster (The Iron Duke Gong of Loveliness Award)? Most outstanding Gobshite?

My votes:

Most persistent badgering for a model train set thread: The Iron Duke
Spode award for Standing on a Little Box Spouting Shite: IVV
The Stacker Award for Integration and Tolerance: Suggestions welcome
The Not Being Tropper or Maybe I am Award: jim24
The Not Being jim24 or Maybe I am Award: Tropper
The Barely Coherent Angry Man Award (The Western Medal): Western

Your votes, please…

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
It’s been another orgasmically successful year of drunken argument, unwarranted abuse, warranted abuse, and an occasional bit of useful information followed by abuse. But what were the highlights of ARRSE 2010?

Who was the twatiest twat? Most deservedly abused? Top abuser (to be awarded the 5A Veiny Treat Cup and Internal Bleeding)? Quickest to outrage? Strangest poster (The Iron Duke Gong of Loveliness Award)? Most outstanding Gobshite?

My votes:

The Stacker Award for Integration and Tolerance: Suggestions welcome JJH, obviously.

Your votes, please…
Suggestion provided.

My votes:

The Stacker Award for Integration and Tolerance: Suggestions welcome

Your votes, please…
Suggestion,

Most outstanding Art & General morale boosting viewing material:Meridian

You all know where to find it, if not shame on you ;-)

Suggestion,

Most outstanding Art & General morale boosting viewing material:Meridian

You all know where to find it, if not shame on you ;-)
A fine and worthy suggestion. For his sensitive and emotive nicked picture of topless nuns with enormous jubblies:

The Double D Cup for Outstanding Norkage Image Acquisition: Meridian

The Cup’s a bit salt-rusted but it’ll be a fine once he’s cleaned it a bit.

Maybe a lot. Wire wool would be useful. And a bucket and face mask.

I’d like to alter one of my votes:

The Spode Award for Standing on a Little Box Spouting Shite: First Prize: IVV. Runner Up: Stokie1

Award for the most unsuccesfull UAF troll of 2010 goes to..............ScouseD :puker:
:rofl:

So far you’ve stated on another thread that I’m a black communist, UAF sympathiser and pro-Islam. Being that I’m actually a white atheist with mostly centre-right political views I’m seriously beginning to doubt your reliability as an astute socio-political commentator.

Still, it’s nice of you to confirm that EDL supporters are intellectually challenged gobshites with a very tenuous grasp of reality. Please, keep up the good work.

B

Boozy

I'd like to vote for meathead84 for the "Toys out of the pram award for The Best Spontaneous Unprovoked Outrage PM"

:rofl:

So far you’ve stated on another thread that I’m a black communist, UAF sympathiser and pro-Islam. Being that I’m actually a white atheist with mostly centre-right political views I’m seriously beginning to doubt your reliability as an astute socio-political commentator.

Still, it’s nice of you to confirm that EDL supporters are intellectually challenged gobshites with a very tenuous grasp of reality. Please, keep up the good work.
Never said you were black, but you are a communist sympathiser and you are a troll. With every post you make you expose yourself as the uneducated , self rightous fool that you are, its plain for everyone to see that you are pro Islam, there is no other reason why you would oppose a group that fights the islamification of Britain and the language and retoric that you use is typical of some one staight off of indymedia, you are so see through its actually amusing, everyone else with any common sense can see it.

By keep replying to me you are doing all the EDLs hard work for them, so please, keep it up, give the P.C brigade enough rope and all........ :*

Effervescent Abuse Award - Monty 417

Cheerful Abuse Award - Steven Seagull

Unforeseeably Venomous Waltbusting Thread Award - somme883

Effortless Antagonism Award - bokkatankie/western (shared award, too close to call)

Latest Threads