ARRSE Award Nominee? Whatawoman!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jun 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A bicyclist in Ashland Oregon says she will sue the town's Fourth of July Parade if it refuses to let her parade wearing a G-string. Jen Moss has promised to lead in-line skaters while " wearing only a hemp G-string and blowing on a conch shell ".

The town has nudity laws specifying merely that people going naked in public must cover their gentialia while in a city park or the downtown commercial district [ hmm, possible move in order or at least worth a tourist visit? ]

Parade Chairman James Kidd says rules clearly indicate that entries must be appropriate for a family audience. " She's welcome on any other day to do that " he said, " but not on the 4th of July while in the parade. "

Ms. Moss said in an E-mail to the Ashland Daily Tidings that , if she can't be in the parade she will run around nearly naked that day protesting against city council's " un-Americanism. "

Sounds like a perfect nominee for an ARRSE award and my kind of woman..

Of course, all bets are off if she's fat, fifty and looks like MDN in drag.

2. Lady Godiva reborn in the states!!!

3. no publicity pics of her?

4. Fit - good idea.
    Bugly and Lardy - rules are there to stop this sort of thing

5. okay... so she's ugly and has no boobs...

cancel the awards ceremony and burn the trophy..better yet... batter her into the pavement with it.

my bad...

6. Now, go back to Youtube and search again.

This time, leave off the "blowing conch shell".

Leaving "naked goddess blowing".

I think you will be impressed.

7. or leave out 'conch shell' and add 'goat'.

8. You're not kidding she's ugly!
    [​IMG]

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Oi leave off the Ugly, I am in the process of copywriting that name and talking to lawyers about suing Peterborough FC!

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Strikes me she's a bit mlarr.

11. I'm sure I've seen her in the Block on a Saturday night taking the whole platoon on! :D

12. My bold.
    MDN has never, and will never been in me :x

What a disgusting thought 8O

13. Does she have a fat backside like most Yankee women? I f so you can understabd the reluntance of the 4th July parade organisers to permit her to wear a thong. Imagine if she put it on back to front.