Arrse attention whores

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SuperTrooper, Sep 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've noticed that there has been a marked increase of attention whores joining arrse recently. Take for example this chopper:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/coppermine/displayimage/album=11/pos=6.html

What brings them here and how can we get rid of the cnuts? I think its the recent culture of reality TV that creates them. These feckers deserve nothing more than a good boot up the grinner. How can we clamp down on co.ck munchers and their wannabe walt fans? Discuss!

I think pink suits this tw@t better than desert colours! :D

[​IMG]

2. Super_Trooper,

Why get rid of them, when we can laugh at them? It is all part of ARRSE surely.

3. Aw, c'mon, SuperTrooper! I bet you'd be very hard put to find a squaddie who hasn't taken "ally piccies" for the folks back home of her/himself at some time.

I've even got a few showing me with a Charlie G over me shoulder, or squatting in the driving seat of an Abbott. Cringeworthy, I know, since I was RAMC.

Live and let live, man, FFS!

MsG

4. Bugsy at last i agree with you , the lad is away on an operational tour ,
    which is a damn sight more than most of arrse has done . Good on him
    he is proud of his job . (my ally photos have since been removed from the gallery)

5. Apparently forensic analysis shows he was posing on the beach at Margate...what now?

6. When i read the title of this i thought it would be about certain individuals making pointless posts just to get attention on arrse to increase their psot count, not some lad having a laugh for a photo. Anyone else see the irony here?

7. No...344..6

8. No..honestly..344..7

9. Nah can't be, I don't see any soiled nappies or dead dogs half buried in the sand. Nor do I see raw sewage pumping out into the water.

10. He looks inbred, let him have his fun or he'll be back....excuse the pun!

11. Damnitt, I thought this was going to be a thread specifically for the venting of spleens at the expense of that Winterton munter and the rest of her ilk.

12. Me i thought this was going to be all about getting more Whores onto Arrse still nice pics lad good on you.

13. I don't think pride in his job is what he's presenting with kill written on his forehead and holding a knife and a LMG. I thought British soldiers were beyond the 'Rambo' tactics and image used by the septics. We're suposed to be there to help people. I am sure this image could be used by the radicals to show the 'real reason' we're over there. I can understand wanting pictures for the folks back home but why post it on here? There are quite a few members here who have been on many operational tours and some of those who have done more than their fair share of fighting. I don't see them playing to the arrse audience. Sorry but this fella is an attention whore, pure and simple. If you don't agree, tough sh1te. I am always right! :D

14. Oh come on we all have a giggle on tours mate , what about the video
    last year ''road to amarillo''? If the lad got his end away then good on him.
    I do agree the LMG looks a bit sus.

15. I must be missing something here.

He's holding an L4 LMG which I thought went out of service at least 10 years ago. Surely it is some little knobber with a deac trying to look the part. Got to agree with ST on this one.

Cheers

FW