ARRSE at School?

Can ayone else get on ARRSE at school like me?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can ayone else get on ARRSE at school like me?
I think that is frowned upon in these enlightened days, even in Public Schools! :)

What a dull life you must be living, not only do you spend the only youth you got in front of a screen, when you could be chasing wrinkle- free skirts around the barn, you also seek other fellow bell-ends who to do same. Lucky fecker, wish I could be young and naive again... *sigh*

What a dull life you must be living, not only do you spend the only youth you got in front of a screen, when you could be chasing wrinkle- free skirts around the barn, you also seek other fellow bell-ends who to do same. Lucky fecker, wish I could be young and naive again... *sigh*
Love the way you think you know me. Im not like that and im in lesson, not sitting in the libary at break or lunch doing it.

This is some sort of grooming in reverse.

I fill so defiled.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Maybe he can get pictures ?

Love the way you think you know me. Im not like that and im in lesson, not sitting in the libary at break or lunch doing it.
I love how you think I care! Notting like youff!

He's at a Military Preparation College. Evidently he's in the "Hurry up and wait class" today. Tomorrow they'll learn about skiving round the back of the garages.

I could a few years back in secondary until the IT geeks decide to take a look at the site and deemed it unsuitable, I just went to my head teacher and said it was educational and they unblocked it on my account. Same happened when I went to college, to get round it I just used my own laptop, they couldn't do a dam thing about it then.

I could a few years back in secondary until the IT geeks decide to take a look at the site and deemed it unsuitable, I just went to my head teacher and said it was educational and they unblocked it on my account. Same happened when I went to college, to get round it I just used my own laptop, they couldn't do a dam thing about it then.
I wasn't allowed to touch the computers at my school :-(

I wasn't allowed to touch the computers at my school :-(
Harrrumph! We didn't have computers in my day when I was at school. We had one of those new-fangled abacus thingies when we needed to do some high-falutin' math. :p We spent all of our lunch periods out in the pleasant sunshine menacing the meek. :threaten:

abacus isnt that one of them things you get under a broken tooth

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Harrrumph! We didn't have computers in my day when I was at school. We had one of those new-fangled abacus thingies when we needed to do some high-falutin' math. :p We spent all of our lunch periods out in the pleasant sunshine menacing the meek. :threaten:
Did you have red and yellow beads on your abacus like us?

I could. I'd spend my ICT and any other computer lessons on it, but then after a rather gruesome thread in the NAAFI, about tying up and beating the womenfolk I believe, Leman blocked it. The bastards. Mind you, AFAIK I was the only ARRSEr in the place.