ARRSE at School?

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by The_Four, Jan 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can ayone else get on ARRSE at school like me?
  2. Not since the judge banned me from being within 250 metres of one.
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think that is frowned upon in these enlightened days, even in Public Schools! :)
  4. What a dull life you must be living, not only do you spend the only youth you got in front of a screen, when you could be chasing wrinkle- free skirts around the barn, you also seek other fellow bell-ends who to do same. Lucky fecker, wish I could be young and naive again... *sigh*
  5. Love the way you think you know me. Im not like that and im in lesson, not sitting in the libary at break or lunch doing it.
  6. You are the headmaster and I claim my five pounds!

7. OI stop nicking my jokes
  8. This is some sort of grooming in reverse.

I fill so defiled.
  9. Maybe he can get pictures ?
  10. I love how you think I care! Notting like youff!
  11. He's at a Military Preparation College. Evidently he's in the "Hurry up and wait class" today. Tomorrow they'll learn about skiving round the back of the garages.
  12. That rotter Ian Huntley spoilt everyone's fun. Bloody CRB checks.
  13. I could a few years back in secondary until the IT geeks decide to take a look at the site and deemed it unsuitable, I just went to my head teacher and said it was educational and they unblocked it on my account. Same happened when I went to college, to get round it I just used my own laptop, they couldn't do a dam thing about it then.
  14. I wasn't allowed to touch the computers at my school :-(
  15. Harrrumph! We didn't have computers in my day when I was at school. We had one of those new-fangled abacus thingies when we needed to do some high-falutin' math. :p We spent all of our lunch periods out in the pleasant sunshine menacing the meek. :threaten: