Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Normally someone posts a thread like this. Can't jarrod one so here it is

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** WILL HAPPEN PREDICTIONS FOR 2017

If you want to be really smart, put the month it'll happen in

Does are have its own Russell Grant?
Is Paul the Octopus a poster?

if its already been done, suck a dirty dogs baculum

RGJ will write more bollocks about Muslims, Bugsy will tell lies. Oh and to be more almanacey there wille be a grate plague of sockees to vex ye denizens of ARRSE but be of goode cheer for he mods will smite them both hip and thigh

Perma-send from RoyalGreenJacket as the moooslem tracker on Google Alerts goes off.

Until he gets the ROPs again.

Last edited:
I specifically predict (and if it comes about do I get a prize?)
August 12th 2017:
@Ravers hosts a shoot on his estate and makes loads of dosh which he uses to host a mahoosive ARRSE piss up. No predictions needed on what happens next.

August 12th 2017:
@Ravers hosts a shoot on his estate and makes loads of dosh which he uses to host a mahoosive ARRSE piss up. No predictions needed on what happens next.

The Glorious Twelfth will be followed by the Infamous Thirteenth.

earths children will expand and expand - there will be loads more shit threads. The MODs will have to strip down for action and earn their massive salaries in repelling them..........

August 12th 2017:

No grouse up here I'm afraid. We've got a mix of open farmland and coniferous forestry, so pheasant, duck and woodcock only really.

1st October is more likely.