ARRSE - As seen on TV

ManchesterMonkey et al

You've and the web site has just been shown on main stream TV (or in the wifes words 'that f'ing web sites on TV')

Channel 5 - Thanks for the publicity

and in return I recommend D-Day: the ulitimate conflict at 9pm. Highly recommended in the Radio Times

p.s. is the site getting overloaded, refreshes are getting quite slow

Not sure about the site speed - may well be due to the huge number of hits we are getting. Don't suppose anyone managed to get a pic/video the news did they?

Frenchy, you must be looking at something else. As of 30 seconds ago:

Membership:
Latest: stumpyuk
New Today: 23
New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 4232

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People Online:
Visitors: 185
Members: 46
Total: 231

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that has just dipped from over 300 in total

Now that ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 have featured ARRSE, perhaps the journos will also have a look re kit shortages, overstretch and defence cuts as well...

Nice to dream, anyway. :lol:

Viro Bono wrote
Now that ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 have featured ARRSE, perhaps the journos will also have a look re kit shortages, overstretch and defence cuts as well...
You must be kidding. Once they get into the depths of this site, we will probably see article after article on:

The finer points of drinking Stella Artois and the associated after effects.

Soap dodgers and their lack of value to society as a whole.

Swamping the bed and general loss of bowel control.

Large breasts and their value to society. (I see the Sun leading on this one).

... and a few more choice subjects from the NAAFI forum.

Bolloxs! Not more journo types hanging around.... Well, needs must - I am willing to do an exclusive 'MDN had my love child' story for £3,000.

Seriously, this risen profile at the moment could be a poisoned chalice, don't know how but it sounded fantastic.

Latest Threads