Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ARRSE Alarums and Excursions

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
With my usual lightning-sharp reflexes and razor-like analytical talent, I've noticed that there's a certain amount of Sturm und Drang going on in the wider ARRSE, with regard to some regular posters' accounts being deleted and their being (it would appear temporarily) banned. Can anyone quickly summarise what the Purple Velvet Elvis has been going on?

With my usual lightning-sharp reflexes and razor-like analytical talent, I've noticed that there's a certain amount of Sturm und Drang going on in the wider ARRSE, with regard to some regular posters' accounts being deleted and their being (it would appear temporarily) banned. Can anyone quickly summarise what the Purple Velvet Elvis has been going on?

Yes, no one likes you, and that caused problems and they got rid of 5A and Stacker1 for sticking up for you

don't worry, sure they'll both be back under slightly amended names. well, stacker1 at least.

(how do you think he got the name "stacker1" in the first place lol)

The way posters disappear, I'd have said more 'nacht und nebel' than 'sturm und drang'.

Yes, no one likes you, and that caused problems and they got rid of 5A and Stacker1 for sticking up for you

I call that a handsome gesture on their part. I am duly grateful, especially given the extraordinarily offensive nature of my and stacker's last exchange. Well, I was offensive.

Given that this is what happens now, I don't suppose you'd oblige by sticking up for me as well? Thanks very much indeed in advance.