Arrse Agony Aunt thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Kromeriz, Dec 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking for support for the Arrse Agony Aunt thread - would make it easier for the Mods to mod all the shite threads that turn up. Just asking like.
  2. Where do I begin.................?
  3. Try 'dear Shortfuse '
  4. Make sure you indent for the following before embarking on this project:

1000 cans of ManTheFuckUp
    100 dozen cartons of Dry Your Eyes Princess tissues
    1000 bottles of Fuck Of And Die.

And don't forget to include a GiveAFuckometer in each pack.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Jarrod, do you have issues with RayC perchance. Would you like to express them and get them off your chest?
  6. Duly noted.

I think you forgot the mess Webley.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I can't talk about it or my head will wobble about so much my turban will drop off
  8. TBH I was waiting for a Wah on that one.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

10. I don't have a job but luckily I don't have to buy much in the way of clothes as the ones my mum bought me in C&A in 1981 still fit. I went to my sisters works Xmas do yesterday as her mate is also a virgin so she thought we might make a nice couple. She told me I was boring and I don't know if it was the glass of mulled wine I'd drunk, I'm not a big drinker, but I set myself on fire in an attempt to make her notice me.

Anyway, the pain as the polyester viscose of my shirt fused with my skin gave me an involuntary emission. I'm told the burns will heal but I'm really concerned that I may be some kind of pervert. Where can I get help?
  11. Not here!
    You must be a Walt as you did not do the job properly!
  12. Irony.

Google is your friend.