Arrogant pompous arrsehole

#1
In T' Sunday Telegraph is an article about parasites (MPs) and the exorbitant amount of money they freeload for doing fcuk all and their attempts to stop themselves from being scrutinised. One parasite (MP), Ken Purchase, tries to justify his theft from the taxpayer, sorry, money grabbing by saying, "I am a Member of Parliament. I make decisions about big things. I don't worry about what everyone else has had for their dinner and I don't expect anyone else to worry about me."

Nice to know then that his money-grabbing pocket-lining antics are totally justified because he makes "decisions about big things".

I know its a tired subject but you'd think that this tit would be a bit more subtle (along with the other freeloaders) when people who really deserve that money aren't getting fcuk all.
 
#2
Welcome to the world, FABLONBIFFCHIT.
 
#3
Latest thing to set me off on a rant. Some twat on TV this morning saying what a wonderful idea it is to tax the gas companies and others on the large profits they are making. Now don't get me wrong I think that the profits that the gas companies in particular are making are dispicable but why another tax? All thats needed is a cut in gas prices across the board, not a tax which no doubt will be used to subsidise the great unwashed at the expense of working families.
 
#4
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Latest thing to set me off on a rant. Some t**t on TV this morning saying what a wonderful idea it is to tax the gas companies and others on the large profits they are making. Now don't get me wrong I think that the profits that the gas companies in particular are making are dispicable but why another tax? All thats needed is a cut in gas prices across the board, not a tax which no doubt will be used to subsidise the great unwashed at the expense of working families.
Dick Cheney? Is that you? No? You sure as hell sound like him.
 
#6
mushroom said:
Every time I meet an MP I remember why they are called 'member'
I don't get it.
 
#7
Oh, that member! :D
 
#8
Can we rename this thread please. I came here thinking I'd been called.
8O
 
#9
Devil_Dog said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Latest thing to set me off on a rant. Some t**t on TV this morning saying what a wonderful idea it is to tax the gas companies and others on the large profits they are making. Now don't get me wrong I think that the profits that the gas companies in particular are making are dispicable but why another tax? All thats needed is a cut in gas prices across the board, not a tax which no doubt will be used to subsidise the great unwashed at the expense of working families.
Dick Cheney? Is that you? No? You sure as hell sound like him.
Sounds like me as well. Another current bright idea is to ratchet up the duty on booze: as soon as that's done, we're told, the streets will suddenly be free of murderous mongs. Oh yeah? Wouldn't have anything to do with ever more cash flowing into Neue Arbeit's Tax & Waste pot? Yet again the so-called 'coping classes' - from binmen to dukes - will be kicked in the goolies for the sake of idle, useless tossers whose one attraction to Gordon and Co. is their unfailing X on the ballot paper. It took centuries in this country to achieve 'No Taxation without Representation' - what about the other way round for a change? That would be tough on the 'genuine' unemployed, disabled etc., but why shouldn't those who pay the piper call the tune? Then we might see a bit less strutting arrogance from some of these self-important clowns at Westminster. Ah well, dream on ...
 
#10
That's right old boy. Dream on.
 
#12
Democritus said:
Devil_Dog said:
That's right old boy. Dream on.
And your constructive, well-argued contribution to this thread would be ...?
For you to shut the feck up.
 
#14
Democritus said:
Devil_Dog said:
Democritus said:
Devil_Dog said:
That's right old boy. Dream on.
And your constructive, well-argued contribution to this thread would be ...?
For you to shut the feck up.
You're not an MP, by any chance?
Can't be, he what he wanted to say too concisely.
 
#15
Democritus said:
Devil_Dog said:
Democritus said:
Devil_Dog said:
That's right old boy. Dream on.
And your constructive, well-argued contribution to this thread would be ...?
For you to shut the feck up.
You're not an MP, by any chance?
Can't be, he what he wanted to say too concisely.
 
#16
the tosser himself said:
I don't worry about what everyone else has had for their dinner
Call me Mr Picky, but isn't that a large part of what he's paid to do? To worry about what they had to eat, how they heated their homes, whether they had adequate healthcare - in other words, to represent their interests?

I truly loathe professional politicians. We should limit the length of time someone can sit. Oh, they won't have time to work out how the system works, I hear you cry? Maybe they should make the system simpler, then.
 
#18
Heard today that they only have to produce receipts for expense claims over £250 and that Mr Speaker has shredded all his receipts and other docs relating to expenses prior to 2005 and apparantly that is considered to be OK, yet the taxman can demand that I produce a receipt for Expenses claimed against tax up to 10 years ago for any amount no matter how small. Oh and don't forget JPA expenses claims have the same tpe of time constraints.
 
#19
W.Anchor said:
The easiest thing would be to double their wages and remove every perk and make them pay for their own office help
What? Are you nuts? This a-holes are not paid enough as it is.

How about doubling their salaries, more perks and slave labour for their office help?

Next thing you are going to ask is for them to be accountable to their constituencies. And for women to vote.

Shame on you.
 
#20
Just glad i emigrated and dont get brit tv, sounds like a case of some people filling their pockets.
Also sounds a bit commie, ( everybody is equal, exept some people are more equal than others )
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top