Arrogant Hoon "you're irritating me"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnew...d=50143&headline=arrogant-hoon-name_page.html

ARROGANT HOON Aug 19 2004

By Vanessa Allen

GEOFF Hoon told the grieving father of a murdered British soldier: "You're irritating me."

The gaffe-prone Defence Secretary was branded arrogant over the outburst by Reg Keys whose son Tom, 20, was one of six military police officers killed by a mob in Iraq.

Reg said the astonishing comment came during a heated meeting with bereaved families.

He claimed Mr Hoon told him: "I believe you're getting irritated and you're irritating me now."

The 52-year-old was angry at the lack of information given out by the Government and Army officials about how the six Red Caps died near Basra in June last year.

He said: "Mr Hoon wants to try having his son murdered. If that happened and he was met with walls of silence and subterfuge, then he would know about being irritated.

"He's no right to say it, he doesn't know the meaning of the word. You'd think he would have more respect."

Reg, of Bala, Gwynedd, called on Mr Hoon to resign over the war in Iraq.

He said: "My son went to battle thinking it was about weapons of mass destruction. He was deceived, I was deceived, we were all deceived.

"I want to know why he was let down in life, when he was lied to and sent into a town to die, and then let down in death.

"The final insult was when Mr Hoon told us the prosecution of his killers had been handed over to the central criminal court of Iraq, even though the British Army knows the their names and addresses.

"If it doesn't take the case then it will be dropped. What hope is there now of justice?"

Reg claimed Mr Hoon made his comment about being irritated at a meeting in April.

It was one of two the families and the Defence Secretary have had since the deaths of the soldiers. The Ministry of Defence declined to comment.

Three British soldiers have died in Iraq in the past 10 days. Reg said their families face "an uphill struggle" to learn the truth about the deaths.

Son Tom, a lance corporal, died with his colleagues when a 400-strong gang attacked them as they met with Iraqi officials in police station.
Hoon, you're a tw@t. And I'll soon be writing in person to tell you that! :twisted:

Why the feck though are they telling the 'Mirror'?........Why not a Redtop or paper that everyone reads...........better still...how about the local TV Stations.........with a formal complaint to TCH's local constituency Party?

How disgusting! Hoon makes my skin crawl.

TCH is a disgrace who should have resigned long ago. This is just the latest example of his arrogant, overbearing attitude, and illustrates the bullying style so typical of New Labour.

ViroBono said:
The whole labour party with it's Lying w*nker Blair and Buffoon Prescott make my skin crawl.

I hope that when they eventually die that its a long painful death.

armourer said:
ViroBono said:
The whole labour party with it's Lying w*nker Blair and Buffon Prescott make my skin crawl.

I hope that when they eventually die that its a long painful death.
there are so, so many people in the queue to watch that long and painful death......

Sticking this mincing, hand wringing moron against a wall and slotting him would be a far to quick and noble exit.

Unfortunately with the recent election shennanigans, electoral boundarys being moved on a "whim" and the soon to be promoted regional assemblies taking the fall for every Whitehall cockup, what do you think the chances are of a fair election?

Throw in a lttle bit of electoral fraud by "minority" groups and away you go.... Time to join the third world in the corruption stakes.

RHQ Rug-rat said:
I have just given myself a migraine.
Ruggy, cope with that. Its small fry to what the many would invoke on the said person, you can take tablets for that...... :lol: 8) Hoon has no chance of getting better........ hopefully....... :evil:

BlackHand said:
Sticking this mincing, hand wringing moron against a wall and slotting him would be a far to quick and noble exit.
But you could prolong the slotting exercise by holding a raffle each day, the winner getting to expend 1 round of ammunition into the target, which for the purpose of this exerise will be known as a "Hoon", the round must not kill the "Hoon", I feel that this could go on for some days before someone, to be known as "The Party Pooper" finally despatches the "Hoon".

To make this exercise more fun the winners ofthe raffle should all be Labour MP's and the party pooper who slots the "Hoon" should then become the next "Hoon".

Dreams are made of this.

armourer,
I like your thinking.

But why let other labour MP's have all the fun?

after the 'partypooper' fcuks up just have the winner of the next days raffle pick out of a lineup!

Keep nine or ten on permanent standby in a 'transit block' somewhere.

The added stress of waiting and staying in the sh1t we have to rather than the prisons they are turning into butlins should help to keep our spirits up at least! :twisted:

Why the feck though are they telling the 'Mirror'?........Why not a Redtop or paper that everyone reads...........better still...how about the local TV Stations.........with a formal complaint to TCH's local constituency Party?
_______
LRM,

Maybe they did but only the Mirror picked up on it to make amends for their last editor's fcuk up.

what a fcuking low life weasel. that comment is uncalled for and downright ignorant
sack the bloody lot of them!

oooh if i was in charge..............

TCH is the perfect summation of all that has gone wrong with our elected representatives.

Inability to respond to the question posed.
Lack of honesty.
Lack of moral fibre.
Lack of decency.
Lack of exposure to reality.
Lack of any involvement in the wealth generation of this country.

In summary, people so far up their own arses, they have forgotten waht the Sun looks like.

And speaking of the 'Sun', they are turning against them. Lets hope it helps get this lot booted out.

Its so infuriating, it makes my blood boil when that turd for want of a better insult, comes on visits to units and everyone is made to make everything shiney and look happy stand there and listen to him talk total lies, a CO with some balls needs to tell him where to poke it, god i wish we had a union sometimes!!!!

The man is prick and really couldn't make a bigger hash of his job if he tried!!

I think when the truth about what really happened to those lads comes out big heads are going to role!!! His being the biggest and fattest!!!

I know us monkey's aren't the best liked in the army, some of these guys were friends they deserve more!!!!!!!

Think we could club together for a hitman??? :evil:

Buff Hoon, from BBC website!

Constituency office 01623 720399

Give him a phone to tell him how irritating he is!

The thought of a "muster parade" with ex-squaddies (in uniform) outside his office on a constituency surgery morning is tempting. "Parade! Parade 'shun! Call out by numbers!"

"1. Hoon
2. is
3. a
4. useless
5. ****!"

If the language was toned down, there might even be media interest!

Think it's time to form the 1st Battalion "The British Peoples Anti Labour Militia"

Task 1:F*ck Hoon
Task 2: F*ck Blair
Task 3: F*ck the rest of the Labour Party
Task 4: er that's it.

Throw in a lttle bit of electoral fraud by "minority" groups and away you go.... Time to join the third world in the corruption stakes.

great, does this mean we now have the right to organise a coup?

had a great idea about tch, fuse wire and a det :twisted: :twisted:

well not really, stole it from a book but it did sound a good way to expell life from the tawt