• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrest And Restraint

cool when i was in cadets one of the infantry soldiers who visted us guys showed us his kit he had a casco/asp baton do they get issued to Infantry soldiers ? he said it was for public order .

Smithy97 said:
cool when i was in cadets one of the infantry soldiers who visted us guys showed us his kit he had a casco/asp baton do they get issued to Infantry soldiers ? he said it was for public order .
stop lying dude! you are in cadets! (not a special constable!)

your profile! said:
All about Smithy97

My Occupation: Student / Special Constable
Interests:
James17 said:
Hey guys im new to this fourm , i am a army cadet and one of the soldiers came to our detachment .
he was showing us his kit , he had a ASP/Casco Baton said they use them for public order?

just wonderd do the army get issued batons / speedcuffs ? or are they trained to use them for situations like Northern Ireland ? I am also aware that there is a arrest and restraint course for soldiers ?

any information would be helpfull
That's not you?! ;)

sorry to ruin the party. carry on...

Fallschirmjager said:
Smithy97 said:
Hey its just to ask if the infantry do the Arrest And Restraint course ?
Or is it just RMP / Close Protection
We don't do it as a rule though if someone wants to do the course they can.
I would be interested to find out who delivers this course 'if they want to do it' the PO training delivered for Ops is not a Arrest and Restraint course.

Latest Threads