ARR$E RAMC Board Get together

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Nov 26, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

What is the thoughts about a night on the shandy, getting to meet those who speak so candidly on the Board.

We could even invite them in the Ivory Tower.

TURP waking up after the P&P!

[​IMG]

2. that cartoon reminds me of the good old days at the QEMH Wooolwich.

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Well thoughts?

4. Good Idea QMan - but personally would require plenty of notice as am `visting patients` for the next month or so - it is Xmas you know and lots of parties to attend - sorry I mean liaison meetings with our civilian medical staff (eff the Whiskey Galore its Nurses Galore) :lol: :D

PM me when you have more details such as guest list, time and location.

By the way like the TURP cartoon - but I have it on good authority it was a case of finishing early from the P&P to get on the net (posted at 0215hrs I recall) followed by a bit of the old left handed mouse action :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

5. You really should get the clock on your (sorry, Lynnes) PC checked along with your obvious Tech Envy, I have it on good authority that you are a failed OTT, get over it. :roll:

6. A beer Meet???

Where, When, With Who????????????

Coat on, Keys in Ignition, give me the grid!!!!!!!!!!

I will pick you up on route TM!

7. got a spare helmet? its a deal Tisme

8. Ooooooooh Matron !

Obviously exposed painful stimuli there TURP with regard to late night/early morning left hand mouse action! :oops:

Failed OTT – do not think so
    Good try though but keep guessing. Closer to home than you think 8)

TURP have you thought about the following?

http://www.aodp.org/uploadeddocs/Membershipforms1newfinal24903.pdf

As an individual with extremely close and professional surgical links (another hint?) I could always write a glowing testimonial reference for you? :twisted:

Hurry up and organise the `do` QMan I’m looking forward to revealing myself to TURP in the near future and boy will there be a surprise.
    :evil:

Ref P&P - I never attended so don't ask me - good verbals from those who did though :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. I would love to meet up - any excuse for me! However, I suspect you will all be meeting down South and it is a bit far for me to go for a night out. I was wondering though, if nobody knows anybody's names, or what they look like, how will you know who to look out for? Perhaps you will all have squaddie haircuts and wear jeans with ultra sharp creases :? .

10. Believe me, everyone know TURP, if you don't then just follow the smell of Fox Pee.

I'm up for the meet and the beer, even if I fell at the last hurdle for the P&P...

11. what happened there Muckster?

12. Bluddy child minder welshed on me at the last minute, missus was on a twelve hr shift, left at home holding baby :cry:

13. [Believe me, everyone know TURP, if you don't then just follow the smell of Fox Pee.

I'm up for the meet and the beer, even if I fell at the last hurdle for the P&P...[/quote]

I know who TURP is as if he is anything like his brother I am sure I would recognise him. Isn't it nice to be famous TURP (or should that be infamous)

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Grid? You couldn't find your arr$e with both hands, TS, 10 figure perhaps!