Arousing Info on Women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jun 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This latest study by the boffin brigade...

Andy Newman writes:

" Ladies! Behold the splendour of the nude male form - sleek and powerful, a miracle of sculpted sinew, striding confidently across the sand or stretching out before you in ever-uncoiling glory.
    On second thought, perhaps you'd prefer not to."

' For heterosexual women,' researcher Meredith Chivers says in a new documentary about bisexuality called Bi the Way ' looking at a naked man walking about on the beach is about as exciting as looking at landscapes.'

Dr. Chivers, a research fellow at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, recently published results of a study in which she showed people video clips of naked men and women in various sexual and nonsexual situations and measured their genital arousal. [ wonder how much they pay to watch durty pictures? ]

Dr. Chivers and her colleagues found that heterosexual women were no more excited by athletic naked men doing yoga or tossing stones into an ocean than they were by the control footage - long pans of snow-capped Himalayas. But, when straight women viewed a video of a naked woman doing calisthenics, their blood flow increased significantly.

Even more than the naked exercisers, they were aroused by videos of masturbation, and more still by graphic videos of couples making love. [ gee, who'd a guessed? ] it did not seem to matter to the female subjects if it was woman/woman, woman/man or man/man.
    ' Women physically don't seem to differentiate between genders in their sex responses, at least heterosexual women don't ' says the good Doctor.

This study adds to the growing evidence that places females along a continuum between heterosexuality and homosexuality, rather than an either-or phenomenon.

Dr. Chivers previously did a study among men who claimed to be bi-sexual and found that those that self-identified as bi were more significantly aroused by one gender - usually men

Women declaring themselves bi didn't have this' bias' and were attracted equally to either sex [ 79 women tracked over 10 years ]

But, there's more!

Women responses to coupling extends to other species!! Women were slightly, but significantly, aroused by footage of bonobo/chimps mating...

So how come its so hard to get a threesome going??
    and where do I rent a monkey boy?
    and why didn't MDN inform us of all this before I read it in the press?

REF: New York Times News Service

2. [​IMG]

3. Bonobos are apparently not like/unlike chimps but their own species/subspecies of primate who get up to some kinky stuff which eerily enough suggests our ancestors have been a randy bunch since before climbing out of the trees was acceptable behaviour.

4. About £50 a time.

Sex-crazed little feckers too:
    Mad mini-chimp rutting deviants!

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well I never! There I was, hoping my missus was bi, and she's not - she's full-on hetero. Lucky me indeed!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth
    ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyoutha
    nkyouthankyou . . . .

6. bollox to Gorillas, I got to get some of this...

"Sexual social behavior

Sexual intercourse plays a major role in Bonobo society, being used as a greeting, a means of conflict resolution and post-conflict reconciliation, and as favors traded by the females in exchange for food. With the exception of a pair of Congoese gorillas caught in the act[14], Bonobos were thought to be the only non-human apes to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: face-to-face genital sex (most frequently female-female, then male-female and male-male), tongue kissing, and oral sex.[15] In scientific literature, the female-female sex is often referred to as GG rubbing or genital-genital rubbing."

brilliant. Just brilliant.

7. Brings a whole new meaning to "going ape" :p

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

So, who came first? The homosapian or bonobo? Considering how often the bonobo's can think of an excuse to get stuck in, I'd say it's a close run thing.

9. so could penis fencing be an Olympic sport?

some boyos with a bit of a beer gut might have a rough time getting beyond the 'en garde' position... but...

atl east now I know what ' film at 11' I should be showing to the missus to get her in the mood, as Debbie Does Dallas doesn't seem to do the trick... who knew King Kong had a 'subtext '?