Arnhem Walt? Bag o' Shite!

If you're going to walt it, at least get a uniform that fits, and iron it!

Pics from the British Medal Forum, taken at Arnhem this weekend

Doh!

below is photo85[

No collar dogs? And WTF are those things on his feet?

Is he TA? Looks ok to me. Although he does have a childtoucher's moustache coupled with sexoffender sidies so could well just be an CFAV.

It ain't a Rifles badge, it's old LI. And is that an MiD on the medal ribbon!? Sack of shit! Did anyone brief him up / fill him in?

Look ever so carefully above his pocket, there is an almost imperceptable line and the remnants of thread, leading me to believe that at one time there was either stitching to hold a medal brooch and/or a line of medal ribbons. Then again, it may be my rheumy old eyes.

Look everso carefully above his pocket, there is an almost impercebtable line and the remnants of thread, leading me to belive that at one time there was either stitching to hold a medal brooch and/or a line of medal ribbons. Then again, it may be my rheumy old eyes.
I think I see what you mean now, heh, but peering at that is making my eyes bleed.

Look everso carefully above his pocket, there is an almost impercebtable line and the remnants of thread, leading me to belive that at one time there was either stitching to hold a medal brooch and/or a line of medal ribbons. Then again, it may be my rheumy old eyes.
no you're right i can see it aswell and i'm young.

Now this is a genuine walt, unlike half the people that are pilloried on here.

Commence the hunt!

I reckon he could be one of them Dutch re-enactor types that go to Arnhem every year.
His 'tache looks like one of them little gay Dutch ones!

In addition, I think that the Rifles were formed in Feb 2007 as part of the 2005 FAS. Therefore it is safe to assume that Mr Mitty left the Army prior to 2007 (due to the LI cap badge), but not before Feb 2003, the start of the Iraq invasion and the subsequent award of his medal. With the stripes he wears I think it is safe to assume that he served more than four years in the field army so that leaves the question, where is his Queen's Jubbly Medal?

On further insepction, I don't think his top button is done up, nor his tie done correctly, the end of his epaulettes are not tucked under the lapel and the back of his shirt collar is hanging over the collar of the jacket.

Although I do like the shoes. Maybe he's just ahead of most of us, and sporting the new FAD OR shoes.

From the state of his neck it looks like he's been hanged already.