Arnhem Accom help

Right, any of you helpful types.

Stella has managed to end up getting up no accomodation for Arnhem on Saturday night the daft useless cnut, he should hae assumed that I wouldn't do it and taken the initiative to do it and hasn't

Does anyone know a hotel, guesthouse, hole in the ground, not too far from either Oosterbeek or Arnhem.

Found a few west of Oosterbeek but thats a major fcuk around as we are trying to avoid hiring a car or spending a month in a fast chariot.

All help will be used and thanks will be minimum, but go on, help

Aunty Stella said:
Cait said:
Take a bivi pole, splay Stella's buttock cheeks and camp between them.
If we take you, we could get the entire DZ between yours
And you could feed them on the jam between your chins whilst MDN entertains the old boys by playing the spoons on his napper.

I can't believe they are letting you two out together.

Caits not coming despite me begging........ that would have been a good way to get my arrse in gear and get a room booked though :D

Try the West End Hotel 5 mins from Arnhem by car. V Reasonable excellent bar and restaurant. great parking. top notch place visited in April. Just google West End Hotel. V popular so probably booked up

marco_poloroid said:
V popular so probably booked up
Yeah thanks for that.

Take a tent and camp by the Rhine, failing that sleep on a bench like some of the 3 Para guys did a couple of years ago. Otherwise youve no chance of a room.

marco_poloroid said:
was that a sardonic pisstaking thanks for that...if so fcuk you you ungrateful t**t. If not, make it clearer when you post there's a good chap
You just said it might be fully booked. Who needs that?

Aunty Stella said:
tiger stacker said:
http://www.hostelsweb.com/hostelsweb.com/findabed.php

Mention (ex) OHMS might help

or http://www.booking.com/city/nl/arnh...99086581;ws=&gclid=CNSalLaK4ZUCFQxzHgodHHuVYw
Nope, already tried them.

Looks good until you try to book then zilch

Thanks anyway
Try contacting the hotels listed directly, booking sites usually underbook hotels or hotels keep a few rooms from them.

Alternatively, just get leathered, pull and stay at their house......oh yeah, even less chance of you two doing that.

Camping is for poor people, At this rate we'll have to hire a motor home and park up next to Hartenstien.

Just a shame the locals will see the truck rock as Stella and I fcuk like silverbacks high on poppers

minister_doh_nut said:
Camping is for poor people, At this rate we'll have to hire a motor home and park up next to Hartenstien.

Just a shame the locals will see the truck rock as Stella and I fcuk like silverbacks high on poppers
Hows about sleeping in the Rhine, they may think its a couple of Hippos escaped from Arnhem zoo.

If you are really stuck try this link http://www.hotels.nl/wageningen/

Wageningen is just down the road from Oosterbeek and is a taxi ride to Arnhem. Small town, not much going on there but an ideal cheap base to come and go from Arnhem. The Airborne museum and war cemetery is en route between Wageningen and Arnhem, a stop and visit to humble and remember is well recommended.

From Expedia, the only one in area with free rooms according to them

worth a shot ?

Bilderberghotel De Bilderberg

Oosterbeek, Netherlands

Book online or call 0871 222 3081 call cost
Call cost
Expedia.co.uk is available 24 hours on 0871 222 3081 (Calls charged at 10 pence per minute BT rate. Charges may vary from other networks.) Or from outside the UK on +44 2030248211 (usual costs apply)
Close window

Availability request: 1 room
Sat 20-Sep-2008 to Sun 21-Sep-2008
Room/Unit description Total rate**
Lategetaways Rate Excludes Breakfast Standard Room Room Type Assigned On Arrival £80.01 Book it
Best Available Rate Room Night Excluding Breakfast Standard Room Double Bed £104.53 Book it
Utell Promotion Standard Room Room Type Assigned On Arrival £116.59 Book it
Utell Superior Hotel Wkd Rate Standard Room Room Type Assigned On Arrival £125.44 Book it
Published Rack Rate Standard Room Double Bed £144.74 Book it
Availability & prices