Arnhem 65th Anniversary

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by jack-daniels, Apr 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone going over to Arnhem in September? If so, you'd best hurry up and book some digs as they're running out fast.
    See you there.
    Cloggie, you can buy us loads of beer!!
  2. There's a Mr Taylor who would like to go but due so unforseen circumstances cant make it this year :D
  3. I will be going again JD can I choose my sandwiches on the coach this time? :wink: I think I have worked out who you are now JD :roll:
  4. Took your time! Going without the sandwich maker this time.
  5. Group I do Battlefield tours with are considering a trip - so may see you there if bloke in charge gets his act together and organises something
  6. I like to do my homework JD :wink: Can we get her to make the sandwiches even if she is not going?
  7. I shall be slumming it by the Rhine this year, who needs a comfy bed.
  8. I've probably wasted my money on booking a hotel as I'll more than likely end up under a bush by the bridge!
  9. Be careful now, to many druggies hang down by the bridge (on the other side) Kip on the benches by the Schoonoord, plenty have!!
  10. Might actually make it this year since its only a short dash up the country, I'm sure Croque-Mini would enjoy it!
  12. Poppy

thought you said you were going to organise this one!

13. Im all ears Poppy :wink: As long as its not Group 4 Securicor running the tour as we may all go missing...........again :!:
  15. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I'll be there Jack.

I'll PM you my chalk/stick number so that you can wave at me! :D