Army's new missile system

Let me guess - British Aerospaz want £200 mill for consultancy, and a billion to make it operational.

BAE systems. £100 grand a pop be with you in two more years.

Their is a theme evolving here.

The fact the missle appears to be a fairly bright orange, I would have thought that puts the firer at risk of detection. I am impressed there appears to be little if any backblust, that would make it idea for use from within buildings.
How long have British Troops been using this new missle?

It's going to be called the "Barrage" system.

Such a long delay on the missile appearing I expected "EODMATT"s signature to flash up on screen....

....Firing Now
....Firing Now etc

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
That is just an orange kids balloooon that somebody has stuck into the back of a long bangy tube thing then they have let it go. Fucking awesome piece of kit Walts.

Fucking gayers say 'firing now'

I see they finally got a cheaper indoor trainer for the javelin then.

I heard BAE started work on this in 1964 and the £30,000,000,000 bill was originally supposed to be £60 + VAT. The "ammunition" was fitted for, but not with knots for preventing ND's but they are still waiting for the subcontractors to come back to them with a price.

I heard the whole lot is being recalled due to soldiers developing latex allergies and the MOD not wanting any claims on the grounds of health and safety.....

Such a long delay on the missile appearing I expected "EODMATT"s signature to flash up on screen....

....Firing Now
....Firing Now etc
Gercha!