ArmyNET

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, so sorry in advance if I'm being an idiot.

I tried signing up to ArmyNET, but apparently my details aren't in the database and when I emailed them they said it could take up to 8 months. Anybody else had prior experience of this?!

mcclurg said:
Wasn't quite sure where to post this, so sorry in advance if I'm being an idiot.

I tried signing up to ArmyNET, but apparently my details aren't in the database and when I emailed them they said it could take up to 8 months. Anybody else had prior experience of this?!
Isn't there a phone number on there? The ArmyNET lads are usually pretty helpful.

elovabloke

ADC
mcclurg said:
Your details are not in the database for a reason. The database is full of us tttwwwaaaatttsss who are/have served.

You have to be:

a. a member of the British Armed Forces
b. a guest of an ArmyNET account holder
c. a member of a Military Association

The clue is on the first page.

mcclurg said:

Because that's about how long it will take you to join up from first contact to arriving at depot....

yorkie79 said:
That's really helpful. I take it you are a member?

Of ArmyNet as well I mean?

As elovabloke said before, people can be "guests" of ArmyNet Members, as at least 3 members of this site can confirm, and it's not that difficult to sort out. Trust me on that.

Yorkie, is it past your bedtime?

FiveAlpha said:
mcclurg said:
Uhm, actually I'm no longer a cadet, I'm in the TA... thus I am a serving member......
..................who is afraid of commitment.
..............who isn't stupid enough to do it full time.

msr said:
FiveAlpha said:
mcclurg said:
Uhm, actually I'm no longer a cadet, I'm in the TA... thus I am a serving member......
..................who is afraid of commitment.
..............who isn't stupid enough to do it full time.
Or brave enough. Fcuking hobbyists.

lmao I'm even on it.... :lol: it's really not worth holding your breath for though is it.. 8O

althought I guess brmoore @ armymail . mod . uk is alright :p

cool there's even maps of sectors of Iraq...guess before saddam went he didn't have this one of baghdad...he lost that one

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Army Reserve 5
7 Royal Signals 2
PK Weapons, Equipment & Rations 11