Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by fangy1, Aug 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a fan of ArmyNet but the website could be improved. Judging by numerous queries on ARRSE could they put a link to the current pay/allowance rates that works ? (the current site directs you to Army.mod site but that contains nothing either.

If that isnt possible on ArmyNet couldnt ARRSE set up links to the current rates of pay, rates of allowance and pension rates ?

Just wondering ?
  2. All that info is on te Army.mod site - follow the "serving soldier" then "money matters" or follow this link:

3. Thanks for the assistance.

I can now see the Pay & Pension rates and I have scrolled through the allowances but I cannot find the LOA rates for any country listed - can you ?
  4. Fangy - You are quite right there is no mention of LOA - as these rates change quite often they don't seem to publish them on there so here is an intranet link:

LOA Rates

If you don't have intranet access let me know which rate you are after and I'll dig it out

5. thanks mate, top man - I am posted overseas and this is a really useful link - more power to our elbow