• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Armynet

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I hadn't been on for a bit and just tried. Had to update my account via Forces Gateway but got in no problem after confirming my password and setting up a new secret question.

What error are you getting?

Forastero

LE
I think I logged onto it once to check a pay statement, tried logging in a couple of months after that, couldn't get in and gave up. I'm sure there was a point to Armynet but it's never really taken off has it?

E

EScotia

ArmyNet is OK and can be useful, bit like arrse without the abuse or humour (but obviously not as popular :pl:)

I use it on iPhone. The new update has added free Apple & Android apps for all the MATTs inc useful Afghan talking phrase book. I use it to check my pay when Im not near DII or on leave and I've just found that it has a useful Google maps POL point thing which I used yesterday.

Latest Threads