Armynet unavailability

Morning all. Is anyone else experiencing problems logging on to Armynet. Tried various routes in and get this message each time "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable".

Doesn't work for me either!

I get the same message.

And to check emails? Some twat put my propper email onto craiglist so armynet is the only one that I can use without getting 'Ivanna from Moscow wants to meet' and other such spam/scam messages etc.

ArmyNet Open is different - it's the one that was more widely accessible than Armynet. I'd guess the servers are down just now and ArmyNet will be back up when people are back at work next week, if not before.

h301593 - you're a better man than me if you can be bothered to go through all the ArmyNet login palaver just for email. I'd be more inclined to open another email account with gmail..

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Morning all. Is anyone else experiencing problems logging on to Armynet. Tried various routes in and get this message each time "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable".
Getting the same message through both desktop and phone.

ArmyNet Open is different - it's the one that was more widely accessible than Armynet. I'd guess the servers are down just now and ArmyNet will be back up when people are back at work next week, if not before.

h301593 - you're a better man than me if you can be bothered to go through all the ArmyNet login palaver just for email. I'd be more inclined to open another email account with gmail..
I also use the pay so I can cry over the amount getting nicked in tax :)

I also use the pay so I can cry over the amount getting nicked in tax :)
Fair one - I used to do the same thing when I was serving, and now I just use it for finding out who's been promoted or posted.

If it's not back up and running by Tuesday morning you could try a PM to andypaddock here on arrse - he's the ArmyNet webmaster.

Still down, both on mobile and on PC.

With reference to Army Net Open, is that not the email access from DII. This was stopped a few months ago because people like me were using it to transfer work to/from DII via the Internet email instead of having to burn documents onto a disk to get them on the intranet system.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
'tis back up and working now if you still need to get in, RWAC.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aye. Looks like it's goosed. Stalling on the log in page indefinitely for me.

It may be because I'm overseas on another nation's server, but I haven't been able to access Armynet sinceabout the 5th July. Anyone else still having problems?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't know if you're still having problems Polar but ArmyNet email is working fine for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Army Reserve 5
7 Royal Signals 2
PK Weapons, Equipment & Rations 11