Armynet TA forum moderator wanted

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by msr, Aug 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

The TA forum on army net has been locked until they can find a moderator.

Territorial Army
    THIS FORUM HAS NO MODERATOR AND HAS BEEN LOCKED. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO MODERATE THIS FORUM CONTACT armywebmaster@armymail.mod.uk WITH YOUR DETAILS.

msr

2. That's really sad. As it is an official website, perhaps they'll offer some poor sod an ADC contract to mod it? No, didn't think so.

3. if i volunteer for this, will I be paid...??

;)

4. Who was the mod & why is he no longer doing it? Anyone know?

5. Where is 5A when we need him?

6. :D :D :D

7. Very probably either out on tour....an operational one, or pre deployment training, for a tour, an operational one (sniiiiigger)

8. Or making the PSAO a cuppa, isn't that the primary job of a PSI at a TA unit?

9. Dont get your longjohns in a twist about it on here, go tell your PSI :D

I suspect you wont, the same as I suspect you wouldnt grip a regular and request he drops his pay on weekends and when not on duty, cowardly custard.
    Im happy to say that after working with many RMR ranks, and some TA types on exercise and tour, I hold everyone of them bar a couple in high esteem, I never, however, encountered a bitter little whingebag like you, although I was tickled pink when a fellow hungover booty smashed in the nose of, and front teeth out of a STAB in the galley at Castlemartin after he had spent all night in the pathetic excuse for a bar winding up half the recce troop. :D chin chin x

10. oh, and he bites!!! :)

11. I'd volunteer if I hadn't locked myself out totally.

It appears making up the answers to your security questions isnt such a good idea afterall

12. I hear that MDN is free?

13. Casually employed...

14. I can't even get on to Armynet. Emailed the helpdesk reset my password, still can't get on.

I am suffering from lazybastarditous at the moment as well, which does not hepl!!