Armynet payslips

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by slimjim, Mar 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if it's been asked before...

Does anyone know what day of the month the Armynet payslips are updated?

I thank you 8)

2. Not showing mine on armynet either, but the money is in the bank so don't worry.

3. Not worried always wondered what day the go up :D

4. Just found this on the Armynet FAQ

3. When do pay statements go online?

A CD is sent from JPA to Web Exploitation Group (the ArmyNET team in Blandford) every month. This can occur any time after the 20th and ideally before the 28th of each month. Be aware that Web Exploitation Group actively chase this CD to ensure that you receive your pay statements before the end of the month. Ideally we would like to see pay statements online by the 25th.

Seems it went wrong this month :lol:

5. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

They're also on JPA - if you have access. Definitely on there this morning as I checked my payslip because I've been overpaid! Here comes the great fcukabout trying to give it back..

6. "A CD is sent "

Oh,Oh! :omfg:

7. Oh dear good luck!

I wont be at a JPA machine until Wednesday :)

8. :D

To put you at rest I spotted a post on the Armynet forum, due to recent fcuk ups a cd is no longer sent...

9. Im still getting pay slips, Ive been out since November.
    Payslips say £0.00 what a waste of paper, processing and postage costs. I rang JPAC but (war of the worlds music) 'still they come' da da da.

I get nice pension payslips as well, they can keep coming.

10. Thanks for your concern ,mate, but I retired from HMF in'86. I am not, however ready to be "put at rest." I'm only 62 for chrissake!! :x

11. hahhaaa