ArmyNet Pay Statements

Just looking on ArmyNet and i have two identical pay statements, one dated 29th Feb and the other dated 3rd March. Anyone had similar issues?

Hope this isn't a pre-curser to a fooked bounty!

And for the record only received one pay into my bank account!

My paystaments always show zero on Armynet?? Yet I receieve regular payments into my account & with corresponding statments in the post?

In the words of Toyah Willcox......"It's a misthterwy"

You are probably still paying for the recovery of the DAF and the farmers time...and yes you were right ,the bounty was late (again).

How long before this years P60 will appear on Armynet? I need mine for my accountant.

Well my pay statements are showing for the wrong months, and I have double ups on some of the months (feb and mar showing for Feb). I logged a call with the JPA helpline, they referred me to these guys:

Technical Data Statements - 01962 768 052

I logged a call with them, they fixed one month but then messed up another which was originally fine. I gave up and rely on good old paper copies.

I must say what I find annoying with the whole system is that my pay is for month x (or at least the month that the payrun was initiated), but because it is paid the first working day of the following month the period says month x+1. This is not correct in my mind from an accounting point of view, it should be the month the pay was earned/put through. You would think that a 21st century IT system could deliver accurate data.

One of my colleagues used to work for EDS and he says they were a real shambles, I am right in thinking that JPA was deployed by them :)

Raab

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Faustic Army Reserve 5
A_Knocker_Till_The_End Army Pay, Claims & JPA 33
wg100 Army Pay, Claims & JPA 7