• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Armynet Message of the Day: UJ Club - WTF!!!!!!

If those who have an Armynet account could just log in & view the "Message of the Day", I would be pleased to hear any views on what will be discussed during this clearly vitally important seminar.

And to think we are at war on at least 2 fronts at the moment and we don't have enough budget to properly equip and care for our service men and women.

Really, this beggars belief!

Well it's the Third Year running and it is Tri-Service so I will hazard a guess that both the Army and the Royal Navy have had their turn in hosting it !!

It must be succesful otherwise it wouldn't keep going, although when at a loose moment at work (honest) I read the DIN for it and it stated that sexuality of personnel attending should not be assumed :D

I can imagine the scene at some RSM's Office when asking to swap a duty so you could attend the LGBT Forum for 2 days :lol:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
DesktopCommando said:
When is the Tri-Service Conference on Hetrosexuals being held, I havent seen this one advertised anywhere ?
That's the day after the one for GWARS and MLARS. However, please do not assume the hair colour or drool-factor of attendees.

If you book quickly enough, you'll be in time for the AA and Drugs Conference, though don't assume that attendees will be p!ss-heads or crack smokers.

I'm going to the Tri-Service Necrophiliac Reunion - should be good, if a little quiet.

Latest Threads