Armynet Message of the Day: UJ Club - WTF!!!!!!

If those who have an Armynet account could just log in & view the "Message of the Day", I would be pleased to hear any views on what will be discussed during this clearly vitally important seminar.

And to think we are at war on at least 2 fronts at the moment and we don't have enough budget to properly equip and care for our service men and women.

Really, this beggars belief!

if you're talking about the benders forum at the UJ club, old news....move on, nothing to see

This is old news. It's also called the "Tri-Service Pick Up Opportunity For Aging Matelot's."

You would rather it was hosted by the Army?

Oh bless. Tell you what TRU, filter along and tell us all about it.

Has anyone seen the filename for the above pic? Funny as.

So, what are the hot LGBT issues of the day..

Dungarees - should they be available in DPM?
Boots Combat High - can they be regarded as comfortable shoes?

I'm confused as to what they do in "workshops". Does it involve a lathe, 2" diameter dowel and some KY?

Well it's the Third Year running and it is Tri-Service so I will hazard a guess that both the Army and the Royal Navy have had their turn in hosting it !!

It must be succesful otherwise it wouldn't keep going, although when at a loose moment at work (honest) I read the DIN for it and it stated that sexuality of personnel attending should not be assumed :D

I can imagine the scene at some RSM's Office when asking to swap a duty so you could attend the LGBT Forum for 2 days :lol:

The MOD banned it on the grounds it would offend the Moral Minority. :roll:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
DesktopCommando said:
When is the Tri-Service Conference on Hetrosexuals being held, I havent seen this one advertised anywhere ?
That's the day after the one for GWARS and MLARS. However, please do not assume the hair colour or drool-factor of attendees.

If you book quickly enough, you'll be in time for the AA and Drugs Conference, though don't assume that attendees will be p!ss-heads or crack smokers.

I'm going to the Tri-Service Necrophiliac Reunion - should be good, if a little quiet.