ArmyNET has a new member

Enjoy don't post late at night you may be all alone, not the most intresting forums in the world.

Nearly forgot first time I've seen you in the NAAFI Jodie so it is now only appropriate to say nice t1ts by the way show us your gash (I've been waiting sooooo long to get that off my chest) carry on

swampmonster said:
does anyone USE the forums..it never seems to change.. :)
It might do now shes putting up nude shots over there, I'd love to know how she got the armynet MODs permission to do that.

JodieGasson said:
cbgramc said:
Nearly forgot first time I've seen you in the NAAFI Jodie so it is now only appropriate to say nice t1ts by the way show us your gash (I've been waiting sooooo long to get that off my chest) carry on
I've been here quite a bit and not shown it yet so that's probably a no :wink:
Well it's about bloody time then. Get on with it. I am just about to drink my cocoa, take my tablets and go to bed so hurry up :wink:

DeltaDog said:
I logged in to armynet once and it was w*nk. Is it any better now?
Is it fuck.

Jodie, you are better off on here.

Armynet is the poor version of arrse, and much more moderated, before any cunt starts.

Oh and they are all dullards. It's like having a chat to students in a bar. But without the almost hairy lips and gel, and how Tabitha took a kiss on the tits in the TapanTin when her beau didn't look.

Stick with us Jodie.

i think some threads on ARRSE have more posts than the entire armynet forum

therealbigdizzle said:
I'd rather clip my toenails than read ArmyNet.

Alternatively, I could pay someone to clip them, but that's just wrong and freakish.

scc970 said:
Hmmm, wrong and freakish sounds just about right for me, how much are you offering?
How much are you willing to pay?

Speak to my agent.

Alternatively, see you at 1300hrs in Trafalgar Square on Friday, you little minx.

The_Snail said:
scc970 said:
Hmmm, wrong and freakish sounds just about right for me, how much are you offering?
How much are you willing to pay?

Speak to my agent.

Alternatively, see you at 1300hrs in Trafalgar Square on Friday, you little minx.
Ahem, 15.00, sluggy :D

JodieGasson said:
I don't why that made me chuckle,

anywhoo stick on here Jodie, much worse class of men on here than Armynet, I think they are going to change it to:

"ArmyHairNets" soon.

The_Snail said:
therealbigdizzle said:
I'd rather clip my toenails than read ArmyNet.

Alternatively, I could pay someone to clip them, but that's just wrong and freakish.
And they might steal your toenail jam, and use it to wreak hellish voodoo vengeance on yo ass. Fo shizzle!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Army Reserve 5
7 Royal Signals 2
PK Weapons, Equipment & Rations 11