ArmyNET has a new member

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JodieGasson, Jul 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me! :D

A very nice man has helped me set up a guest account on ArmyNET, so I'm going to post there a little bit (will still be here too, can't get rid of me that easily) and hopefully send a few people over to Sgt Slingsby and H4H. :wink:
  2. Enjoy don't post late at night you may be all alone, not the most intresting forums in the world.
  3. does anyone USE the never seems to change.. :)
  4. Nearly forgot first time I've seen you in the NAAFI Jodie so it is now only appropriate to say nice t1ts by the way show us your gash (I've been waiting sooooo long to get that off my chest) carry on
  5. I've been here quite a bit and not shown it yet so that's probably a no :wink:
  6. It might do now shes putting up nude shots over there, I'd love to know how she got the armynet MODs permission to do that.
  7. Maybe she'll post the photos if we ask nicely. Jodie? Cooee...
  8. May as well I bet the monies better anyway for gash.
  9. Well it's about bloody time then. Get on with it. I am just about to drink my cocoa, take my tablets and go to bed so hurry up :wink:
  10. I logged in to armynet once and it was w*nk. Is it any better now?
  11. Is it fuck.

Jodie, you are better off on here.

Armynet is the poor version of arrse, and much more moderated, before any cunt starts.

Oh and they are all dullards. It's like having a chat to students in a bar. But without the almost hairy lips and gel, and how Tabitha took a kiss on the tits in the TapanTin when her beau didn't look.

Stick with us Jodie.
  12. i think some threads on ARRSE have more posts than the entire armynet forum
  13. I'd rather clip my toenails than read ArmyNet.

Alternatively, I could pay someone to clip them, but that's just wrong and freakish.
  14. Hmmm, wrong and freakish sounds just about right for me, how much are you offering?
  15. How much are you willing to pay?

Speak to my agent.

Alternatively, see you at 1300hrs in Trafalgar Square on Friday, you little minx.