ArmyNet down again?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've been trying to log into ArmyNet with no success. To begin with I logged in as far as the Forces Gateway but then got an 'unknown error' message. Even that has gone now and the message is:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

[HR][/HR]HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Whatever that means.

Anyone any the wiser?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Working for me BA. Try going in from ArmyNet* direct rather than Forces Gateway (right hand side of the Gateway site)

*Armynet.mod.uk

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bizarre. Doesn't, as far as I can tell, seem to be a fault with ArmyNet itself though:

AN.jpg

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cheers. For looking. I'll try from a different browser.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
How very strange. I've gone straight in from Chrome but Firefox won't let me. I'll try copying across from Chrome

It's up for me on Safari, although it wasn't letting me in to mail an hour-or-so ago.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Still won't let me access from Firefox

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bloody 'puters. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

Probably no help whatsoever B_A, but I have just logged in straight away with no problems. Looks like you have a problem at "your end" as we used to say in the mob!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Probably no help whatsoever B_A, but I have just logged in straight away with no problems. Looks like you have a problem at "your end" as we used to say in the mob!
Indeed it appears to be and specific to Firefox as I was able to log on with Chrome. I may have to clear all my cookies or something... There's never a teenager around when you need one...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Army Reserve 5
7 Royal Signals 2
PK Weapons, Equipment & Rations 11