Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Army WO3s and RAF WO1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your only mistake is about 14 Int at SWW - Pre select may have been held there, but the actual 14 int course will not have been. There’s a consideral difference and Uglyfatgit has already told you this.
Actually he hasn't, except possibly in the dingerr version of Arrse - he hasn't mentioned SWW at all

I'll remind you of what I posted, which led to your rant and the last several pages, as there's no "mistake" and no mention of how training and selection for 14 Int were broken down or carried out at all:
All support weapons trg ( a/tk and mors) was run there, as well as Surveillance Div (COP and 14 Int), including the first 17 years of Milan trg for Pl Comds, 2ics, Sect Comds and DCs all of whom routinely fired Milan on at least one LFBL.
Unedited, BTW.
Why are you arguing when you never had any Association to either 14 or 15 Int and there are people on here who have and informed you that you are mistaken.
On the contrary Ufg has conceded that I was correct over Aldergrove as things changed, and although he hasn't said so I'm also correct about SWW / Surv Div / 14 Int.
You will have to bring your experience into line with google for it to be correct.
He already has.

I'll remind you of what I posted, which led to your rant and the last several pages, as there's no "mistake" and no mention of how training and selection for 14 Int were broken down or carried out at all:
Unedited, BTW.
On the contrary Ufg has conceded that I was correct over Aldergrove as things changed, and although he hasn't said so I'm also correct about SWW / Surv Div / 14 Int.

He already has.

Ummh, no I haven't. How could I, I just make things up, according to you.

I said it may have been been in Aldergrove, but I've seen nothing from you or anyone else that it was. I was trying to be conciliatory, you are still s cock because you can't prove it was. Based on probability, it was in HQNI before 1985, as it was after. Prove otherwise and I'll happily concede.

Is it possible there was a det at Aldergrove? Wasn’t there one on the airfield at Shackleton Bks near Ballykelly?

Yesss ... that seems to be a favourite meme for those who can't actually produce what they claim was posted as it doesn't exist.

Feel free to produce an actual quote - preferably unedited.
1552943196027.png

Status
Not open for further replies.