Army WO3s and RAF WO1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they were 'dumb' posts because they were contradicted by your later posts - it doesn't get much 'dumber' than that. I didn't go back to them before as I had no reason to as I'd already pointed out the contradiction.
I sleep 4 hours a night - it used to be less, but it passes the time. Not sure what's so sad about that ...
Whatever, have a like.

Well, they were 'dumb' posts because they were contradicted by your later posts - it doesn't get much 'dumber' than that. I didn't go back to them before as I had no reason to as I'd already pointed out the contradiction.
I sleep 4 hours a night - it used to be less, but it passes the time. Not sure what's so sad about that ...
The 10 year old face planted on your glans.

Not my definition John. Try the Ops Dir. And regarding locations fortunately you don't need to know.
Aaah ... we're obviously getting as close to the truth as we're ever going to.

No surprises there at all, after all. Rather like Ni, where you "spent a significant amount of time" ... or maybe not.

Sorry, dingerr (I'm not really, this time), but you've been let down.

Last edited:
I'd suggest it's probably only an operational tour and in an operational theatre if the Army you're in deems it one - and if they don't. it isn't. Visits, teaching how to tie knots, and handing out aid aren't really operational tours in operational theatres, however you play it.
Shut up you fool, I (and no doubt others on here) have been involved in Ops where even the Operational name are classified confidential and above. How can you possibly know what’s going on?

I received a couple of dumbs off the twat today, 4 days after I posted and after he had already read the posts. So......
As far as I'm concerned it's weapons free. I've already decided to like every post he makes just to wind him up
"Informative" is better than "Like". It makes them wonder which part of their post taught you something new, but you've grassed yourself up now.

Shut up you fool, I (and no doubt others on here) have been involved in Ops where even the Operational name are classified confidential and above. How can you possibly know what’s going on?
I've never claimed to ... but if it's not an operational tour in an operational theatre, as seen by whoever's army you're in at the time, it really isn't an operational tour in an operational theatre ... unless you're a complete moron, which would explain your posts.

I've never claimed to ... but if it's not an operational tour in an operational theatre, as seen by whoever's army you're in at the time, it really isn't an operational tour in an operational theatre ... unless you're a complete moron, which would explain your posts.
so what was your 6 then Johnny?

Aaah ... we're obviously getting as close to the truth as we're ever going to.

No surprises there at all, after all. Rather like Ni, where you "spent a significant amount of time" ... or maybe not.

Sorry, dingerr (I'm not really, this time), but you've been let down.
yes I'm a serial liar

You really have no clue. What an idiot.

Agreed

All, in explanation, my father has dementia and argues black is white all the time. I've learned to humour him and agree as it's pointless arguing with someone who is so entrenched in their view that they will not countenance other view points - agree, nod the head, but it doesn't make them anymore right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads