Army WO3s and RAF WO1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think John’s accusations are despicable and way beyond the pale.

However, I don’t believe the thread should be binned. It should be there for all to see and refer to; how not to behave on Arrse (or anywhere else).
Maybe locked, and the title changed to "Walting twat tells lies and then insults real soldier". It can then be referenced each time John Glitter gets uppity on Arrse.

Don't listen to them (all) Johnny boy. Get in here and show them that you were right all along.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It is yet another example of @John G setting himself up as judge, jury and executioner! First he releases half a dozen sex offenders upon payment of a fine; then he over-rules an Army enquiry to pronounce a brave man to be a liar and charlatan.
There has only ever been one liar and charlatan on this thread, @John! The man, the myth, the medals and the mystery. One has to wonder who thought making him a half-colonel would be a good idea?

I'm sure he would have made a half way decent WO4- I believe this was a short lived rank during the Anglo-Zanzibar war of 1896.
Any thoughts Colonel Gadd?

For clarity:

1558474535789.png

1558474650297.jpeg

1558474763241.jpeg

So please excuse me if my memory was a little bit hazy when I came round after 5 weeks in a coma and off my tits on pain relief. I do fücking apologise.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
After all the bile that has been spewed across this thread, squaddie humour shines through. It’s not a concept that our man in Thailand understands let alone engages with.

@dingerr you have my utmost respect for the way you have conducted yourself on this thread. I can’t imagine similar circumstances, but if I could I’m sure I’d have wheeled my way to Thailand and shot the cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads