Army WO3s and RAF WO1s

As above.

The amount of money paid for what?

What process?

As I've tried to explain, repeatedly, there was no police interest in any compensation for the rape. It had nothing to do with the police. There was no 'amount'. I couldn't increase or decrease something which didn't exist. It wasn't part of any 'process'.
John, I've removed all the words that you can use to obfuscate or cavil. What effect did you have on the amount of money paid?

John, I've removed all the words that you can use to obfuscate or cavil. What effect did you have on the amount of money paid?
I'm sorry, I genuinely thought I'd kept it simple and answered your question fully with these:
Not necessarily confused, but I think you've assumed that this was all part of the police 'fine', police adjucitated 'damages', etc.

It wasn't. It was nothing to do with the police, not discussed with the police, not enforced by the police, not paid to the police, etc.

'Yes' they paid 'more' but not to the police - direct to the girl. She may have had to give some to the police later, I don't know.

The second time was different, obviously, as then the police knew exactly what to ask for.
As I've tried to explain, repeatedly, there was no police interest in any compensation for the rape. It had nothing to do with the police. There was no 'amount'. I couldn't increase or decrease something which didn't exist. It wasn't part of any 'process'.
If not then I'm perfectly happy to answer your question as long as I know what it is:

A. The amount of money paid BY WHOM?
  1. The first group of soldiers?
  2. The second group of soldiers?
B. The amount of money paid FOR WHAT?
  1. Damage to the hotel, for the damage?
  2. A fine for damage to the hotel?
  3. Non-payment for the girl's services, as payment?
  4. A fine for non-payment for the girl's services?
  5. Raping the girl, as compensation?
  6. A fine for raping the girl?
C. The amount of money paid TO WHOM?
  1. The police in the first incident?
  2. The police in the second incident?
  3. The hotel in the first incident?
  4. The hotel in the second incident?
  5. The girl in the first incident?
  6. The girl in the second incident?
Just tell me what more you want to know and I'll tell you.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I genuinely thought I'd kept it simple and answered your question fully with these:
If not then I'm perfectly happy to answer your question as long as I know what it is:

A. The amount of money paid BY WHOM?
  1. The first group of soldiers?
  2. The second group of soldiers?
B. The amount of money paid FOR WHAT?
  1. Damage to the hotel?
  2. A fine for damage to the hotel?
  3. Non-payment of the girl's services?
  4. A fine for non-payment of the girl's services?
  5. Raping the girl as compensation?
  6. A fine for raping the girl?
C. The amount of money paid TO WHOM?
  1. The police in the first incident?
  2. The police in the second incident?
  3. The hotel in the first incident?
  4. The hotel in the second incident?
  5. The girl in the first incident?
  6. The girl in the second incident?
Just tell me what more you want to know and I'll tell you.
I don't really understand why you're tap dancing...

I don't really understand why you're tap dancing...
Not tap dancing in the slightest.

I'm simply asking you to clarify a question that I've not only answered in full before you asked it, several times, but answered in full, twice, when you asked it.

It's an ambiguous question as you don't specify BY WHOM (two options) / FOR WHAT (six options) / TO WHOM (six options).

Clarify the question and I'll answer it.

Don't clarify the question and obviously I can't.

Quick question Johnny - if you went to Harrow, WTF did you end up in a grammar school regiment? Failed Brigade Squad?
I can see why you wouldn’t have made it into the cavalry, but fuck me, the Guards generally take anyone who shambles out of that second rate school.

Quick question Johnny - if you went to Harrow, WTF did you end up in a grammar school regiment? Failed Brigade Squad?
I can see why you wouldn’t have made it into the cavalry, but **** me, the Guards generally take anyone who shambles out of that second rate school.
Bizarre question. Not everybody, regardless of where they went to School, wants to join the Guards or the cavalry. Some don't want to do public duties or to spend all their working hours in or around a tank or armoured recce vehicle. Both rather inevitable at RD. Like them, I didn't. I wanted to join the infantry, so I joined my county regiment. Not complicated.

You may have joined the Army to try to get you some imagined social status. Fortunately few do.

No wonder your bn got rid of you to a job with the TA that didn't exist.
Except they didn't.

After you got booted under the guise of Redundancy, many things changed. SPSI became a 2 year posting that was also a step up on the promotion ladder.

Go to your go to saviour and google SPSI. It will stop you making a cnut of yourself.

Google, for all it's good points will never stop you being a complete retard.

Bizarre question. Not everybody, regardless of where they went to School, wants to join the Guards or the cavalry. Some don't want to do public duties or to spend all their working hours in or around a tank or armoured recce vehicle. Both rather inevitable at RD. Like them, I didn't. I wanted to join the infantry, so I joined my county regiment. Not complicated.

You may have joined the Army to try to get you some imagined social status. Fortunately few do.
My apologies John. It’s just that with your penchant for displaying your substantial rack of operational medals, inventing gaudy rank slides and generally preening and posturing and craving attention I thought you’d be a shoe in for Wellington Bks. Sorry for any confusion.

Not tap dancing in the slightest.

I'm simply asking you to clarify a question that I've not only answered in full before you asked it, several times, but answered in full, twice, when you asked it.

It's an ambiguous question as you don't specify BY WHOM (two options) / FOR WHAT (six options) / TO WHOM (six options).

Clarify the question and I'll answer it.

Don't clarify the question and obviously I can't.
Did your intervention cause a NET increase to the total amount of money paid in these incidents? If no, did it cause a net decrease?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies John. It’s just that with your penchant for displaying your substantial rack of operational medals, inventing gaudy rank slides and generally preening and posturing and craving attention I thought you’d be a shoe in for Wellington Bks. Sorry for any confusion.
Having spent all his money on rent boys, John would not have enough to pay his mess bills.

Latest Threads