Army WO3s and RAF WO1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said they were on R+R. Where the (alleged) rapists that you assisted on R+R or holiday?
I've never assisted any alleged rapists.

If I had done so, however, it would have made absolutely no difference as they weren't there on duty. They couldn't be there on duty as there was no SoF or MoU in place soit didn't matter if they were on holiday or R&R.

As usual, you're just talking nonsense.

If I had done so, however, it would have made absolutely no difference as they weren't there on duty. They couldn't be there on duty as there was no SoF or MoU in place soit didn't matter if they were on holiday or R&R.
If they were there on R+R it’s classed as duty.

You’re slowing getting there, at least you’ve seen fit to change your earlier assertion.
I've changed nothing. You really are a stupid child at times.
. Your Bn obviously had the Coy 2IC authorise that the Ammunition was to be used for training, others it’s the Plt comd. I guess they just didn’t trust you to do it.
Unless the bn allocation has been divided down to individual pls, Pl comds can't authorise ammunition to be drawn as they don't have any - only Coy 2ics can, out of the Coy allocation. It would be absurd micro-management for a Bn 2ic or Ops Offr to make allocations to Pl level rather than to Coys (and Sp pls as appropriate), and no Bn 2ic or Ops Offr in their right mind would do that.

You were clearly as much use checking the paperwork as you were on the range as an ATO, gazing off into dingerrland when you were supposed to be checking firing and flights as well.

Can someone just run me through how the MILAN wire spools out please.
I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it.
I was up all night awaiting the release of some scandalous gossip. I've been badly let down.

I've changed nothing. You really are a stupid child at times.
Unless the bn allocation has been divided down to individual pls, Pl comds can't authorise ammunition to be drawn as they don't have any - only Coy 2ics can, out of the Coy allocation. It would be absurd micro-management for a Bn 2ic or Ops Offr to make allocations to Pl level rather than to Coys (and Sp pls as appropriate), and no Bn 2ic or Ops Offr in their right mind would do that.

You were clearly as much use checking the paperwork as you were on the range as an ATO, gazing off into dingerrland when you were supposed to be checking firing and flights as well.
John, you don’t know how Ammunition allocations work, nor are you interested. Wind it in.

Nope. A Royal Marine was injured whilst on R+R, his initial claim for AFCS was refused, on appeal it has been established that R+R is considered on duty.

It’s regardless John, if I was wrong it would be such a minor point to you assisting possible rapists.

Earlier I posted this.

Support Coy ( it could have other monikers ) in the Infantry, usually consisted ( though 2 Queens might have been totally different ) of Recce Pl, Mortar Pl and A/Tk Pl.
In typical bluster,@John G replied

Wrong. In many bns it included Drums pl, often the SF pl. While coy / pl names was up to bns, Orbats were mandated.
Posted today was this thread

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/baor-orbat-july-1989-v-8-old-bold-help.292115/

In that thread is a large attachment, a whole 134 pages of it

https://www.orbat85.nl/documents/BAOR-July-1989.pdf

Sh!t for brains, have a read through it and guess what ? I will just give you the first one on page 39.

1 st Bn, The Staffordshire Regiment (Prince of Wales’s) Location: St. Barbara Bks, Fallingbostel (1/86-11/91)
Type: ARMD INF BN (converted 9/88)
• Bn HQ & HQ Coy
• A Coy (1,2, 3 Pls)
• B Coy (4, 5, 6 Pls)
• C (Prince of Wales’s) Coy (7, 8, 9 Pls)
• Sp Coy (Recce, Mortar, MILAN Pls)
• LAD REME

RGJ, Page 40

Scots Guards, Page 42

Etc, etc.

That is why you got booted under the guise of Redundancy. You are know f@ck all mouthpiece.

Nope. A Royal Marine was injured whilst on R+R, his initial claim for AFCS was refused, on appeal it has been established that R+R is considered on duty.

It’s regardless John, if I was wrong it would be such a minor point to you assisting possible rapists.
It's not "regardless", although I expect you wish it were now that you started this cr@p.

There's no jurisdiction. It could just have been an honest mistake, but I not only told you repeatedly but gave you the exact ref and para telling you why you were wrong and you still banged on, so you lied.

As you are about my "assisting possible rapists". Another absurd lie, with nothing to support it.
...(snip) ...why would I lie ... (snip) ...
Because you can't stop? Because you've got so used to it you don't notice? As I say, I can't even guess.

Within an inf bn I know exactly how they work - I was the one who made the allocation.

Anything to distract, first from the tripe about Milan, now from the nonsense about legal jurisdiction.
Of course you were Walter. That’s convenient.

Within an inf bn I know exactly how they work - I was the one who made the allocation.
You made ammunition allocations ? I don't think so bucket brain.

At Coy level, Coy's do not hold ammo.

It is indented for via the CSM through the RQMS.

At Bn level it is held by the QM under the control of the RQMS and issued to CQMS's

It is then held by the CQMS's and issued to Pl Sgts / or a Cpl that he nominates if he is not available.

It is then issued by the Pl Sgt to Section 2i/c's, the guy's who are responsible for the section's admin.

Any unused ammo is subject to the reverse action and returned to the QM's dept.

As you are about my "assisting possible rapists". Another absurd lie, with nothing to support it.
Nothing to support it apart from your own story about assisting possible rapists. Yes you attempted to paint it as if you were being some great white saviour, but those of us with morals easily identified that you assisted them in getting away with rape.

Earlier I posted this.

In typical bluster,@John G replied

Posted today was this thread

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/baor-orbat-july-1989-v-8-old-bold-help.292115/

In that thread is a large attachment, a whole 134 pages of it

https://www.orbat85.nl/documents/BAOR-July-1989.pdf

Sh!t for brains, have a read through it and guess what ? I will just give you the first one on page 39.

1 st Bn, The Staffordshire Regiment (Prince of Wales’s) Location: St. Barbara Bks, Fallingbostel (1/86-11/91)
Type: ARMD INF BN (converted 9/88)
• Bn HQ & HQ Coy
• A Coy (1,2, 3 Pls)
• B Coy (4, 5, 6 Pls)
• C (Prince of Wales’s) Coy (7, 8, 9 Pls)
• Sp Coy (Recce, Mortar, MILAN Pls)
• LAD REME

RGJ, Page 40

Scots Guards, Page 42

Etc, etc.

That is why you got booted under the guise of Redundancy. You are know f@ck all mouthpiece.
What point of " Wrong. In many bns it included Drums pl, often the SF pl. While coy / pl names was up to bns, Orbats were mandated." are you disagreeing with?

Or are you just confirming that your statement that all you can find to support your wild claim of what was done "usually" across all inf bns, from the mid 70s to the mid '90s, is three inf bns that match that for one year?

Yet another own goal .....

Nothing to support it apart from your own story about assisting possible rapists. Yes you attempted to paint it as if you were being some great white saviour, but those of us with morals easily identified that you assisted them in getting away with rape.
Except I've never said, suggested or even remotely hinted anything like that.

Like everything else you now write it's just a figment of your imagination.
..... why would I lie? .....
How many guesses can I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads