Army WO3s and RAF WO1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right you didn't quote the post and refer to the video at all then dear oh dear
Yes, I did quote the post: "I don't think that clip proves very much, etc". That's why I replied "Actually it does, etc".

Bob said something. I quoted him and contradicted him.

Sorry, I don't see what you can't understand.

Where did I refer to your disabilities?
Backpeddling already.

which is why the inf bns you worked with couldn't work with you.
It’s strange that I reached WO2 and unlike you it was substantive and never a given. As you’ve no idea how I conducted myself, you’re just spouting more bollocks.

I treat you exactly the same as I would anyone else, exactly the same as you treat me in a two way street. If you don't like that and you think you should have special dispensation to hurl abuse and throw puerile tantrums at will, somehow inviolate and with complete immunity from any response, writing unchallenged utter cr@p, then say so and I'll be only too happy to ignore you along with B-H, but don't pull this stunt again just because the kitchen's getting too hot for you.
I’m not bothered about your responses, but you have already been forced to apologise for irrelevant use of my injuries as a form of attack, an apology you clearly didn’t want to give or mean, however you are so weak you folded like a wet house of cards. You sheep.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes, I did quote the post: "I don't think that clip proves very much, etc". That's why I replied "Actually it does, etc".

Bob said something. I quoted him and contradicted him.

Sorry, I don't see what you can't understand.
No, you probably can't, much like you couldn't see it wasn't Milan despite knowing everything about it.

So I think we can conclude after 3760 posts that Johnny Boy and his prowess on Milan would not have troubled the leadership of 3 Shock Army too much.

Shall we now move on to a head-to-head on say mortars, Rarden, GPMG SF, or for old times sake Wombat?

Chose your weapons Jonnny boy - you can take an hour or so to google up on it.

Shall we now move on to a head-to-head on say mortars, Rarden, GPMG SF, or for old times sake Wombat?
Probably best to start with SAA, he appears to struggle with that as well.

Well googled. Not so hard was it. So you fired J103, and not Prac like everyone else
I told you this, and gave details of J103 and K115 some 2,000 posts ago.

Nobody else fired Prac. This is just more utter cr@p. You were maybe five or six years old at the time and have no idea what was fired on the course, and until here you'd never even heard of SWW. Simply moronic.
And there wasn’t an ATO on the firings, yeah, right.
Right. Nor at the bn firings, when you were maybe 8 years old. No need for an incompetent who didn't even observe any of the firings or flights he attended but just gazed vacantly downrange instead.

As you keep burbling, but ignore when it applies to you, things change.
You advised on a missile system you weren’t current and competent on, I’m not surprised, your pomposity and arrogance no doubt saw you through.
Fully current, competent and qualified. My training saw me through. Yours would have seen you on the next flight home.
Was this in Cambodia, as a Colonel, where you were meant to be an observer and not assisting the belligerents?
No.

Last edited:
So I think we can conclude after 3760 posts that Johnny Boy and his prowess on Milan would not have troubled the leadership of 3 Shock Army too much.

Chose your weapons Jonnny boy - you can take an hour or so to google up on it.
Only Wombat's my field, but zero operational experience. I'm sure dingerr's equally incompetent with most weapon systems, though.

I'll leave the googling to dingerr; he seems to be the SME on using it to produce an own goal.

I'm waiting to see what he's googled on QRs, but that seems to now be in the 'oh poo, I'm not a lawyer after all' bracket, so that's not likely to happen.

When did he say that?
Colonel Sanders is on record as saying that rationing and provisioning of his men, including soup and ammunition was 100% not his job. It's entirely up to his Platoon Sergeant, nothing to do with any officer like responsibilities to ensure the welfare of his soldiers whatsoever no siree Bob.

God forbid the stripey was incapacitated, John's boys would starve whilst they fixed bayonets and charged the enemy with empty rifles.

How long in Hong Kong Johnny?

I’m not bothered about your responses, but you have already been forced to apologise for irrelevant use of my injuries as a form of attack, an apology you clearly didn’t want to give or mean, however you are so weak you folded like a wet house of cards. You sheep.
I quoted your own post back at you. No more, no less. No particular offence was intended. Since you clearly didn't accept it in the spirit it was given, unreservedly, I withdraw it, equally unreservedly.

If you don't want to be treated like anyone else and you're only prepared to accept a one way street then say so instead of pulling this stunt yet again. Entirely up to you.

Fully current, competent and qualified. My training saw me through. Yours would have seen you on the next flight home.
Right, so you completed further training in the K115 later, despite not knowing the difference between the missiles or what you were firing.

I don't need a pen pal. If you're lonely try Euclid, he has the SSAFA contacts.
Neither do I Johnny - tell me about your time in Hong Kong?

I've met him once. Never worked with him.
He speaks highly of you; said you parked his car beautifully, but were a bit slow with his valet parking ticket, so get a juldi on next time.

He said it was a shame you missed out on Granby too, he had to do his own dhobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads