Army wives

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by GeneralMayhem, Oct 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was looking in the gallery of armr617 who is offering his photographic services on ARRSE for mess fuctions etc. Whilst the actual photography was cracking some of the munters displayed in his gallery made me wretch. Bunch of fucking fat sows. Why do squaddies with overly porky wives allow them to be photographed and displayed for all and sundry to see? Tubbys should only be let out in the dark.

2. [QUOTETubbys should only be let out in the dark.[/QUOTE]

Or not at all. Hence the fact no one ever sees your missus out and about?

3. Or not at all. Hence the fact no one ever sees your missus out and about?[/QUOTE]

I don't take her to mess functions. Would you?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

4. I don't take her to mess functions. Would you?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]

She's lost weight since the bukkake night......

5. She could sit next to my old C.S.M.s missus.

Attached Files:

6. Yeah and you are all the splitting image of Adonis

7. Took the words right out of my mouth!!

8. Zip it, Fatty.

9. Come on VG and Spaz, which 2 on this photo are you then?

[​IMG]

The website is Hunky British Male Squaddies if you want to check for the rest of your mates.

10. Shouldn't you be stood in a field?

11. If the bloke front right is a squaddy, what's that shit on his chin? And those two rear left having a cuddle...

12. Maybe he's one of Them.........

13. [​IMG]

Scientologists they are, that's Tom Cruise doing his stuff with his mates.

14. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Don't know about Army wives, but the whole country is going that way - went to the germ exchange for a checkup yesterday and the waiting area was heaving with enormous medicine-ball shaped dollops of lard and even the woman at the desk made Dawn French look like an advert for weight watchers. Boiled down it looked as if they could fuel a small power station for a week. A generation ago one only saw this sort of disgusting lump waddling along in the US.

15. Is i just me, or whilst reading this is a hint of jealousy detected, did a couple of these 'sows' turn down your manly yet provocative advances??