Army win 48 - 9

What's up with the Navy's shitty dayglo uniform? And whoever heard of playing rugby in dress trousers and leather shoes?

No wonder they got the **** kicked out of them.

Ah Fiji win again...

Then again, I watched the RN play the crabs at Temeraire a few days ago, and the team looked poor then I didn't have the highest hopes going into this

Just about sobered up and thawed out now.

Quite frankly the RN deserved that whooping. Their attack was weak and the score reflects how well they defended.

Man of the Match was well deserved.

Hey ho.

Mebe next year eh?

Only thing that marred it for us were the sweeaties sat near us getting abusive and generally a right pain in the arris when Swing Low started to be sung.

Any news on the Pongo who was stretchered off?

People from work were going to the game.
Seems that streaking at the home of rugby by boozed up members of HMForces is frowned upon by the RFU.
Good to see the Army won.

Brill day out. Thought I was goint to AvN, but turned out to be Fiji v Bootnecks!:w00t:

Now for the serious bit, Some streakers on the pitch, but no gentleman running around in Union Jack boxers, and no Zorro.

I presume everyone has heard about Zorro, so the next question is "Who is Zorro?" Was he Army, Navy etc, or is this going down to one of those "balcony stories".

Only one Zorro seen, and 5,000 claimants to the title.

Any Ideas?

Cheers
Gadge

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
To be fair to Jolly Jack Tar they dominated the first 20 mins or so. The Army looked quite disorganised but once they settled in there was no stopping them.

JJT soldiered on, or should that be sailored on, never put it back together.

WTF was with the 3 'pixies' doing a clothed streak?

Great atmosphere slightly ruined but the poor admin of Twickers. Why they close the bars make the queues even longer than they already are is a mystery to me and they obviously have perfected the art of employing the worlds slowest and most useless bar staff.

Anywhere on line where one can view it? Or highlights?