i am thinking about transfering to AWW in the AGC but am curious about the training i will have to do, does anyone have any info?? College, course title, final qualifaction and is the training accompanied or single accomodation???
...and true. She does most of the site regulars regularly. Blow jobs, ****, any of the run of the mill kinky stuff, 3 somes, 4 somes, dogging, etc, etc. She's got a face like a well smacked arrse but hey...any port in a storm eh?
1. Visit your local AWW office and get the low down from as junior a Sgt as they have.
2. Transfer paperwork in along with essay about what you would bring to the AWS.
3. CO's interview.
4. Interview with SO2 AWS and senior social worker.
5. Filter board.
6. 1 day event at HQ AWS during which you have group discussion, panel interview and interview 1to1 with a senior social worker or senior AWW.
7. Followed by results. If you are successful you then have six months training to look forward to.