Army Wakeboarding Championships

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by armywakeboarding, Aug 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Army Wakeboarding Champioships will run from 10-14 Sept 07 @ Milton Keynes & South Cerney.

Any standards welcome even total beginners. All the info is @ or call 07931 343498 to register
  2. Its worth going to this just for the excuse not to be in work. Few people from my unit went last year, didnt even know what a wake board was 1 came back noice womans winner!
  3. Will we be seeing you again this year to defend your title or move up a level then?
  4. Well done to all who attended the championships and thanks for your continued support.

Results are here
  5. NEW Army Wakeboarding Website HERE

Champs are coming up next month (Sep 2011) at WMSki in Cirencester - great excuse for a week off work, some fun and hopefully some sunshine! All standards catered for.
  6. I attended one of these things and its was gleeming. Didnt even know how to wakeboard when i got there and left pretty good at it. Great instructors, great place!
  7. Sorry, I thought this was the waterboarding championships page.

8. Hi there, im the new WebMaster for the Army Wakeboarding team, the new site is:

Army Wakeboarding | The Army Wakeboarding Team

If you would like more details and or information please use the contact info on the website.

If you need a site making for another off-shoot for the army, please let me know :)

Thanks again.

Rowan Crossley
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hi Rowan and thanks for your post. Is there any sex involved in Wakeboarding?

Thanks. Again.

10. i think you may be slightly retarded?
  11. HHH

HHH LE

And you may be unable to read dates!

Sent From Under My Pillow