Army Wakeboarding and Mountain Biking

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Big_M, Aug 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

I'm trying to find some points of contact for Army Wakeboarding and Mountain Biking (downhill preferably, but anything will do). Specifically anyone who organises it for the Infantry (and specifically Queens Div). Also preferably in UK rather than Germany/elsewhere.

If you know someone who organises these things please feel free to drop me a PM with their details (please don't put peoples contact details on this thread). Happy to prove I am serving via PMs.

Thanks in advance.

2. Contact the Army Sport Control Board in Aldershot.

If they have got their act together, the contact details will be on the Defence Intranet.

I still have the mental and physical scars from both activities!

Litotes

3. Hello can help you out with wake boarding. Drop me a line on PM. What cap badge are you? Army Champs are coming up 5th September and Interservices the week after. NEW Army Wakeboarding Website HERE

Both comps are cable and boat. Waterskiing also available. All catergories of ride catered for (novice through to advance)

Da Moon

4. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

One of the REME recruiting officers in the late 90's was a wakeboarder..used to drag the POs to Thorpe park and strap us to a board and a cable and watch us get dragged round the lake.

Anyone know if Chalky Mitchell is still being a nutter on a board?

S_R