Army WAG's pics

Reading through some of the threads on here im quite supprised that thats hasnt already been done but we should use this thread to post sexy pictures of Ex or if you want current WAG's!

I shall post some later on when i get chance and im on my own computer.

Reading through some of the threads on here im quite supprised that thats hasnt already been done but we should use this thread to post sexy pictures of Ex or if you want current WAG's!

I shall post some later on when i get chance and im on my own computer.
Your'e just a big teaser! (when I'm on my own pooter Pah!) - don't get me wrong I am looking forward to it :nod:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Zen

Old-Salt
Heres Kim_74
moobs.jpg

There is something wrong when the decent set of boobs get removed yet the fat hairy ones stay. Smudge how about posting a set without the cock, I was just on the edge there before it was taken down

There is something wrong when the decent set of boobs get removed yet the fat hairy ones stay. Smudge how about posting a set without the cock, I was just on the edge there before it was taken down
I took it down.

I have a whole back-catalogue of bints I've nailed over the years, photos, videos etc.

I'm not here to supply your dirty fuckers with wanking material.

I'm here to groom dirty internet birds for nights of raw sex......well I was, until I fell in love with AMMM, and Kim_74.

Is that not how you catch Salmonella ??