• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Army vs Navy

Is there going to be an air corps tent at the rugby next month?

Is it true that Faye Turney is the navy front Row?

Guys, I think you will find there is an AAC bar with no limit to the amount of numbers. A well known former CRSM at Winchester has all the details.
Out of respect for LgSm Turney and her colleagues, I think an understated approach would show how mature we all can be. Something like every Army supporter waving a white flag just before kick off would be appropriate.

Sloppy Link said:
Guys, I think you will find there is an AAC bar with no limit to the amount of numbers. A well known former CRSM at Winchester has all the details.
Out of respect for LgSm Turney and her colleagues, I think an understated approach would show how mature we all can be. Something like every Army supporter waving a white flag just before kick off would be appropriate.
WTF is a LgSm???? :roll:

Large gay surrendering matelot.... At a guess!!!

Hey ho matelot, I will rise to your feeble attempt to rescue an irrecoverable situation. LS Turney. I realise you may think that the little victories count however you will need fcuk of a lot of them to even out that own goal.

Sloppy Link said:
Hey ho matelot, I will rise to your feeble attempt to rescue an irrecoverable situation. LS Turney. I realise you may think that the little victories count however you will need fcuk of a lot of them to even out that own goal.
Don't you dare put the RN in the same category as that oik. She's only an Acting Leading Hand anyway. And her, and that fcukwit of an OM 'Mr Bean' Batchelor are a fcuking disgrace to the RN...

There is definately a Corps Bar this year! have got me ticket and tag thing for the bar ready! dont know of the location-for the last 3 or 4 years it has been in the same place.just get minging-arrive at the ground and look for the signs! thats what i do everyear!!!! :D

Sounds like a very familiar plan!! .... If I havn't gone man down in the 'Patch' already! :wink:

Will be there promoting our Sqn bash as advertised elsewhere in this forum. :)

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan dooooooooooooooooooooown!
one of the guys at work told me a better option than the patch is the "webb Ellis" pub 50 yds down the road- bigger , doesnt get as packed as the patch and cheaper beer cos it is a weatherspoons!

Poor Mateloes, not been the same since REME(Aviation) won the Field Gun compitition and have now desended to Arthur and one of the Fat Slags.
john

everyone find the bar ok!!!!!!!!

I think I was at the match
I think the Army won
I think I followed the signs to the aac bar
I think I got lost
I think I woke up in a portaloo
I think I got taxi home
I think it was an awesome day
I think I'll go again next year!

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS AN AAC BAR AT NEXT YEARS MATCH???