Army vs Navy Twickenham

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by David Powell, Mar 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Taking my son, aged 14 and want somewhere good to watch, but not getting to rowdy.
    Which part of the stadium is best?
    Dont want to sccare th ebejesus out of him, but want him to experience atmosphere
  2. I thank you and tickets are being booked
  3. Nowhere gets TOO really, even after the amount of bevvies consumed.
    Good family fun.
  4. No chance of getting served in Twickenham or Richmond after the match anyway.
  5. I have had a few mates who've taken their offsping to the game and had a great time. As previously said before, despite the ammount of ale consumed, the place is not rowdy just loud in a good natured banter way. I firmly believe that despite what the press and recent reports would have you belive, squaddies are basically reasonable human beings and moderate their behavyour and language when young uns are present.
    Speaking for myself, its the one weekend a year when Mrs old sod and myself are sans kids and can induldge in excessive drinking and lots of noisy shagging. I can't wait.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. If you don't want him scared make sure you have some of this handy

In case this fella comes back

Or a blindfold will suffice.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Make a proper day of it & head for the "Spirit of Rugby" part of Twickenham.

Wakefield Restaurant another option, I watched an England v Ireland game from the Wakefields area & well recommended.
    • Like Like x 1