ARMY vs NAVY RUGBY - ALL IN HERE

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by CardinalSin, Feb 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone here going to the annual Army Navy Rugby lash-up? It's allegedly a sporting event but we know better. Cabbage Patch, Corps bar, probably the match, back to Corps bar, then Cabbage Patch again and then attempt to get on the train to Covent Garden without paying. Spend a fortune, end up in some dodgy nightclub, sleep on someone's floor, turn up at The Church in absolute tatters and try to get home on the Monday with no tattoos or new scars. Huzzah!

CS

2. CS

I shall be following most of your prescribed treatment for that weekend.

3. Should be a cheap weekend then eh CS,!!! Last time we had a drink you didn't stay that long from what I can remember :?

4. Ouch! No fair. Although I spent the day worshipping Saint Stella, the Belgian God of strong ale, I was v. busy bouncing between groups of people. I deny those 'lightweight' slurs, I'm just a social attention-whore! I went back to the Cabbage Patch to catch up with my guitar buddies, but got distracted by some old 225 Sqn pals, missing the last train. Bumped into dodgy Philthy from 264, who seemed to have a fair idea what buses were going where, and managed to back on track in Cov Garden. Cue nightclub and empty wallets all round.

5. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

Ah CS and Time Bandit will be joining you and ending up in a sad state of affairs.

6. yeah roger .... me too ...... mrs wants to go this year...... god fcuking help her

7. Is Time Bandit on the door this year? Just distract him while 20 wristbandless mates leap the barrier behind him!

"Look at the size of his cranium. It's like an orange on a toothpick!"

8. "It's got its own weather system. He'll cry himself to sleep on his huge pillow".

9. "It's got its own weather system!"

My oh my Time Bandit, I've been saving up all my routine abuse for May 6th!

10. Like water off a ducks back, and I certainly ain't on the door this year!!

11. Must remember not to urinate in the corner of the corps bars BEFORE the match this year!

12. Nothing new there then!!!

13. Hello all,

Im looking for any information regarding when Match tickets and Corps bar tickets go on sale. I put in a return about 3 weeks ago to the Regt but have not had any word back. Last year I missed out on Corps bar tickets becouse they were not ordered in time. Can anyone help me out with a contact who can provide me with both lots of tickets direct rather than going through the Regt and ending up missing out again!

14. If you've not got your bar tickets now - you've dipped!!!

15. Bar tickets sold out, game tickets available on the day at Twickers, £18