• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Army vs Navy and Sapper Tent Wristbands

Guys if any of you know of some, i'm after 2x Sapper tent Wristbands, with the tickets as usual, although if its just the wristbands on their own then thats cool, I can probably buy some tickets on the day.

Couldn't get any through my unit!

A speedy response would be corking!

Prae

Got confirmation of my 2 wristbands today, from a friend of a friend of a friend etc etc, bloody lucky really. Cant wait, I'll now have to get my liver into training this weekend.

If anyone still needs them I can get them through one of my staffys, although you will have to get the ticket and wristband. However, this should only be a last resort if you can't get them through sapperrugby as they are for my unit, and we're all in Afghan and I don't know if orders have been taken out in the Fobs who I think deserve them more than anyone. However the offer is open.

Praetorian said:
Guys if any of you know of some, i'm after 2x Sapper tent Wristbands, with the tickets as usual, although if its just the wristbands on their own then thats cool, I can probably buy some tickets on the day.

Couldn't get any through my unit!

A speedy response would be corking!

Prae
Check PMs sweetcheeks x

I have been told that there is no tent this year instead we get the new south stand with joining facilitys to get pissed in

How many arrsers are attending ??

Hope you all have a great time at the game and in the tent or not tent as it may be. Went to my first Army Navy last year and had a hoofing time in the tent, a bit cheeky I thought but hey I appeared to get away with it.

Two weeks later on the range te Badge cmes up to me and I get "LCpl H******* , a word with you now".

In the beer tent did you do blah blah blaah.

"Probaly yes Sir, don't remember all of it but it is a safe bet." No point ducking the obvious.

After the "you let the unit, Corps, yourself down" speech he finished with the news that 9 Sqn were after me and the Monkeys. Thats a bit peculiar I said, I'm not a fast runner and I thought those 9 Sqn boys were quite quick.

I asked how I had been bubbled, did they get all the RASMAN s together and ask them to claim the reprobates, aparently they did.

Well the Badge got a letter from the chap in charge of Corps Rugby saying I could go to the game but not the beer tent.

Lesson learnt - the tent is not a JRC - bad Lance Corporal

Latest Threads