Army Veterans Facing murder charges over Bloody Sunday within two weeks

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shimima begum British born.
Treason, short and simple she held a British passport, she chose to join a outlawed terrorist faction, giving help and succour to enemy's of the state, IE marrying a enemy fighter. END
That's not actually the law, however much we might wish it to be. There are various laws that she probably has broken but finding enough evidence to get a conviction may prove tricky.

There are, however, potential issues with the decision to remove her citizenship. It's right that she, like anyone else on Britain, is given the legal opportunity to challenge government decisions that deprive her of rights.

That's not actually the law, however much we might wish it to be. There are various laws that she probably has broken but finding enough evidence to get a conviction may prove tricky.

There are, however, potential issues with the decision to remove her citizenship. It's right that she, like anyone else on Britain, is given the legal opportunity to challenge government decisions that deprive her of rights.
she voluntarily gave up citizenship.

burning your (or your sister's) passport and pledging loyalty to the caliphate, whilst disavowing previous nationality(s) is sort of a party that is carried on arrival in daesh territory.

Sweet tea, sugar and big piles of fire wood available. Dress code casual, burkha and gloves for women. Let us party like it's 1366.

...and the award for most unintentionally ironic post goes to:

Will you stop crayoning on what is supposed to be a serious and sensible thread?
You really are an unpleasant tool.

she voluntarily gave up citizenship.

burning your (or your sister's) passport and pledging loyalty to the caliphate, whilst disavowing previous nationality(s) is sort of a party that is carried on arrival in daesh territory.

Sweet tea, sugar and big piles of fire wood available. Dress code casual, burkha and gloves for women. Let us party like it's 1366.
Its been all downhill since they started partying.
slide_2.jpg

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry if this is not the appropriate place, but can anyone confirm whether the young woman in this image survived?

NI.jpg

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
4 March 1972 - the Abercorn, Belfast. She most likely survived - there were only two young woman killed. Another lost both legs..
Yes, I'd heard similar reports, just not sure which was depicted here. I was prompted to post the image somewhere else as its one which should not be forgotten (imho), so thought I'd better clarify.

Yes, I'd heard similar reports, just not sure which was depicted here. I was prompted to post the image somewhere else as its one which should not be forgotten (imho), so thought I'd better clarify.
It is the Donegal Street bombing and she did survive but lost both legs. 2 RUC men and five others were killed, 148 injured.

Latest Threads