Army Veterans Facing murder charges over Bloody Sunday within two weeks

Is it accurate ?
Is it fair and right ?
Are you comfortable with it ?

If your - honest - answers are yes, no, and no, then your post is otiose.
You don't understand hoe legal aid works do you?

Instead your position is over emotional football terrace hysteria. There are very clear rules how and why Legal Aid is awarded to Lawyers. The Birmingham families lawyers have received legal aid in an appropriate amount the young Lady in Syria is being considered under the Legal Aid process and whatever her legal team gets will or will not be awarded according to the rules

You don't understand hoe legal aid works do you?

Instead your position is over emotional football terrace hysteria. There are very clear rules how and why Legal Aid is awarded to Lawyers. The Birmingham families lawyers have received legal aid in an appropriate amount the young Lady in Syria is being considered under the Legal Aid process and whatever her legal team gets will or will not be awarded according to the rules
I probably have forgotten more about it than you will ever know
Ps. Your first line makes you today's arse on Arrse.

Whoopy boo a typo. At least I will never knock you off your knobber pedestal.

So what's your knowledge other than being the accused?
Well now we know who took all the bellend pills today.

Congrats on trolling those Arrsers who don't think the present revisionist Londonderry prosecutions or the request for legal aid for Begun are right and proper. Your hilarious posts really showed us up for a bunch of gammon telegraph rustlers, don't they?

You're an offensive tool.

Well now we know who took all the bellend pills today.

Congrats on trolling those Arrsers who don't think the present revisionist Londonderry prosecutions or the request for legal aid for Begun are right and proper. Your hilarious posts really showed us up for a bunch of gammon telegraph rustlers, don't they?

You're an offensive tool.
Oh my I have woken up another *********.

What if it turns out that Soldier F was a murdering psychopath who disgraced the Army and who by his actions set in place a train of events which cost hundreds of people their lives?

Begun on the other hand is a British citizen convicted of no crime whatsoever.

What if it turns out that Soldier F was a murdering psychopath who disgraced the Army and who by his actions set in place a train of events which cost hundreds of people their lives?

I can see your reasoning, but you have skewed the facts to achieve it. Neither have been convicted, both have been accused of crimes.

Soldier F has not been convicted of a crime either so what with all the murdering psychopath
rubbish you are spouting, you are very biased against army personnel

Soldier F has not been convicted of a crime either so what with all the murdering psychopath
rubbish you are spouting, you are very biased against army personnel
I refer you to my response to Dingerr. I am not biased against anyone in the army as I am part of it but I am totally against anyone who crossed the line into criminaliy.

I refer you to my response to Dingerr. I am not biased against anyone in the army as I am part of it but I am totally against anyone who crossed the line into criminaliy.
"but I am totally against anyone who crossed the line into criminaliy."
He as not been in court yet so how can you say he as crossed the line,
you are condemning a innocent man

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Legal aid for Begum from Bethnal Green - participant in terror.
None for Birmingham relations of those blown to bits - victims of terror.
The UK 'justice' system in the 21st century
Please tell me you understand the massive problem with this post?

It's useful to know if you're trying to be a disingenuous outrage merchant, or you genuinely don't understand how or why legal aid is granted.

It seems an irrelevance as the families were seeking legal aid to challenge a ruling that suspects should not be named.

The suspects have subsequently been named.

Begum (or rather her solicitor) has applied for legal aid, it hasn’t been granted yet, if at all.

Latest Threads